ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
No. I'm not. I'm saying that even if you toggle NTR on, you have full control over what happens to both Alexia and Rowan.
You have control within limits provided by the game. You can make choices, but there's no say these choices aren't going to have negative consequences down the road. So far, these consequences might've been largely limited to 3rd parties, but it does not mean things are going to stay this way forever.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
You have control within limits provided by the game. You can make choices, but there's no say these choices aren't going to have negative consequences down the road. So far, these consequences might've been largely limited to 3rd parties, but it does not mean things are going to stay this way forever.
What limits? I didn't see any.

My critique is valid for what is there right now, which is a lot - the game has been out and updated for a while. Nobody can say what happens later, but too little too late as far as I'm concerned. The dude who made Four Elements Trainer didn't need this excuse because he released good content from the jump.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Player choice is fine, but it should be limited. With this game, you have full control over what happens to either party with no pushback whatsoever. Basically, you get to choose your consequences. That takes all conflict out of the narrative, which is already mediocre by its writing quality a lone. Either play as Alexia, or Rowan, and make a proper choice and consequence game where its not clear where your choice will lead. This design has led to many critically acclaimed games, such as Wolf Among Us.

I don't see why I or the dev should care that people here get mad. That's their own problem. The Rance series makes a tonne of people mad by its existence alone, but it has a strong and devoted fanbase. As a writer, you should focus on them, not try and make a game that pleases a wide margin of people.

Then again, he's been plenty profitable doing so.
What limits? I didn't see any.

My critique is valid for what is there right now, which is a lot - the game has been out and updated for a while. Nobody can say what happens later, but too little too late as far as I'm concerned. The dude who made Four Elements Trainer didn't need this excuse because he released good content from the jump.
Well... For a start very importantly, the narrative need for Rowan goes dumb inside Bloodmeen to search for his Wife without knowing shit of what's happening in the surrounding nor inside the castle, for a person who's signaled as a Mastermind Tactician it doesn't make sense, there's no way to have full control when the narrative demands Rowan face The Twins at sight believing he had a chance forgetting complete about his wife, there's no way that between all places Rowan explored inside Bloodmeen he encounter The Portal Room but never the stairs that goes to the dungeons, that is the place that every common normal person would guess a kidnapped person would be... Another thing could be, why Rowan must wait for one of the three contestants for the Orc Village Warchief achieved successfully when he could mobilized a group of his best orcs during this event to challenge for the Warchief Tittle?... Why during Rastedel whereabouts looking for allies Rowan doesn't seek for more options?, if you look for the Maud you can't go to the barracks, the same happens if you goes otherwise... Why Rowan looks so young? he was a peasant from a Hunter Family, abandoned when he was a child of don't know 8~10 years old, raised by an Elder Village who is another peasant, so how he could manage to do excel better than any other in nobility during a war of just ten years?.

No... The game isn't in full control of the player decisions, that is a well done illusion made Venus Noire Team, there are things that could be done different or in a better shape if they are inspired more in reality than literature, Rowan instead of a peasant could have been from a noble house in disgraced, obligated to live between the commoners and doing work and marrying between commoners because they have no other choice, when the war began, Rowan seek an opportunity but moreover, as a true believer he thought it was his called and his house to the cause, but the reality of how the Kingdom manage after their family being disgraced and how the nobility their maintain their prestige and status just slap in his face, his family never ever forget the other houses that betray them, the responsibles of their disgrace (near disbarred condition) and preserved well all of their knowledge until Rowan's Generation, which explains why Rowan did so good during the War and have manners... But instead... Rowan is a peasant... Well, it can be saved is the narrative tells me that he's part of a race of men that live too much and Rowan spend years beyond most men in touch of doing works as a mercenary (which is taking more from fantasy literature than reality to save this argument), but it isn't stated that as far as i remember... But there's another option of course, he's a fucking Gary Stu, the chosen one (facepalm myself).

Yes, you are right when you stated that Venus Noire can do whatever they want, like Rein who is resposible of player's suffering (lol), but it doesn't mean that this criticize is doing with malice, is because the game is good and have very potential, we just want it's success, but it doesn't mean that it is perfect or that there are things that could be worked better to add more drama or have a sensation of more reality.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Arzyl's Banquet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rowan X Arzyl
Huh I seriously like the Arzyl one and not just because of the fuckhuge tits. The artists really leaned into the dark fey folk theme. Rowan's eyes look almost animalistic; like a cat's while he's fucking someone monstrous and otherworldly. Kinda shit I like to see in a game about a hero becoming evil. Think my side might be chosen for the fae if her scenes are going to look like that.

Aug 30, 2022
Huh I seriously like the Arzyl one and not just because of the fuckhuge tits. The artists really leaned into the dark fey folk theme. Rowan's eyes look almost animalistic; like a cat's while he's fucking someone monstrous and otherworldly. Kinda shit I like to see in a game about a hero becoming evil. Think my side might be chosen for the fae if her scenes are going to look like that.
I agree, the art's simply amazing, and it definitely fits the fae-theme.

Not only Arzyl, but Heartsong and Whitescar look phenomenal!

…plus can't go wrong with giant tiddies. Choosing allies based on bust-size. :KEK:

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Here's the rest of December's CGs.

Ophelia X Alexia

Alexia Solo

Ophelia's Gift

That's it. Happy New Year!

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
Would be cool if in the future there was an underdark arc (even if a short one) with drows, mind flyers, other deep creatures and settings. Like classic rpgs: Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights. Also, underdark societies could be an awesome prospective ally to the twins/Rowan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: preewds and monk_56

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Would be cool if in the future there was an underdark arc (even if a short one) with drows, mind flyers, other deep creatures and settings. Like classic rpgs: Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights. Also, underdark societies could be an awesome prospective ally to the twins/Rowan.
When did this start taking part in Forgotten Realms? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
Aug 30, 2022
The dark elves in this are kinda drow with a different name and skin tone. A matriarchal society of cruel elves living underground (probably a femdom writers wet dream). There is also dark dwarves if Skordred is anything to go by. It's possible that it'll be somewhere we go at some point maybe act 2 and you'll see a SOC version of it. Never know :).

I don't think you'd see a version of the mind flayers though. I think you need direct permission to use them, I'm sure I saw that mentioned about BG3. Edit: Though I suppose even that's doable if a dev wanted, just call them Kthulus or some shit and change the design a little.
You‘re right; some races/monsters - like Mind Flayers, Beholders, Yuan-Ti, etc. - are the intellectual property of and thus trademarked by DnD, aka. WotC (Hasbro).

Pretty sure Drow for Draith is safe to use, whereas Duergar for Skordred isn't.

Many indie devs tend to give their fantasy races new names a) to create their own world, b) because they don't want Hasbro to sue their asses.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hot damn, that second one. I assume that's an advertisement for upcoming content.
It is already in the game. Two years of being a fan and there is never art of the game before the narrative. The narrative seems to always come first, but then no one fuckin' reads the story and they are like "new event when?" Feels like it happens literally every release.

I swear 95% of this player-base doesn't know the story even happens unless there is art of it.

The dark elves in the game are basically cookie cut straight out of Forgotten Realms so you are in luck. Multiple sects all vying for power. Female dominated society. A Menagerie of slavery.

They show up briefly in Draith's arc, a one-off event with Jezera, and part of the Azaryl Ball. Presumably they will be a bigger part of the story in future acts- but the ground-work was already laid out both by the game and by their per-existing stereotypes which SoC has leaned heavily into already.

Aug 30, 2022
I swear 95% of this player-base doesn't know the story even happens unless there is art of it.
That's because 95% of the player base is probably illiterate and just wants to wank to the pretty pictures. :WeSmart: :KEK:

-/s

Jokes aside, it's easy to miss scenes. Thus far, I’ve played the game multiple times and still haven't gotten all scenes. Also, the RNG-based event system can sometimes be a bitch.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It is already in the game. Two years of being a fan and there is never art of the game before the narrative. The narrative seems to always come first, but then no one fuckin' reads the story and they are like "new event when?" Feels like it happens literally every release.

The dark elves in the game are basically cookie cut straight out of Forgotten Realms so you are in luck. Multiple sects all vying for power. Female dominated society. A Menagerie of slavery.

They show up briefly in Draith's arc, a one-off event with Jezera, and part of the Azaryl Ball. Presumably they will be a bigger part of the story in future acts- but the ground-work was already laid out both by the game and by their per-existing stereotypes which SoC has leaned heavily into already.
Well... Fey events doesn't feel complete yet, moreover if i recall correctly that the werewolf dude told me to meet him later in the woods... The another event that have been expanded since it's first release without any art is the Goblin Kingdom, that, still feels incomplete after you can always repeat the same event as if you wouldn't broke the prince ass (in a literal sense) last time... Some of the events with Alexia x Rowan are new, with her buying sexy clothes to make love with Rowan (despise being rejected by her after saving Helayna and become Alexia herself the whore of Bloodmeen) her husband can accept or reject that attitude of her.

What i hope for, is for give some sprites or at least draws of all the events during the Orc Village recruiting event... There's is an event were Rowan encounter a female human who is ashamed to see Rowan because when she was enslaved she was so yearning for orc cock that she became pregnant and moved to the orc camp part were the matrons take care of pregnant women and the children, so, depending of Rowan reaction towards her, Rowan end being accused and called warbringer, one of the matrons who fought in the last war said it was 9 years instead of 8 years... Curious... Well... If it will be expanded, you can make Rowan infiltrated into that camp trying to convince her to be free or if Rowan is in high corruption, try to convinced her you'll give her some cock, so, adding pregnancy tag could be added for the collection of tags for Act I...

PS: Anyone knows for what is the energy potion for sell? I know that it's said that it would be useful for Helayna in her condition but for when exactly can be given to her?.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes