May 15, 2021
Is there an updated walkthrough? Cause i am pretty sure rowan doesn't automatically sneak to see alexa regardless of what i do. The route selections are all messed up and i cant tell from left to right now

Reactions: simonmcKEY

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
What's the ethics of having bought this on Steam but coming here for the latest updates? That's what I do. :LOL:
honestly we're all varying levels of scum here so I don't really care to what level anyone here is pirating. I just thought it was fun to give him a hard time since he ws so sensetive that at the mere suggestion that he might be new here and not caught up on the latest he felt the need to try to flex on everyone.

Are there any unique scenes that can be achieved by not making Helayna your slave? Or only the bedslave training path can offer some spicy stuff?
There is a scene were the twins invite Rowan and Alexia to a dinner party and they toy with/fuck Helayna in front of you. But that is the last you see of her until she comes for help escaping.

It would be so nice if the playthroughs recognized previous actions from key players in the story.
For instance, in my playthrough Alexia got it on with a few outside sources, WHILE Rowan was around, and nothing was said about it since he isn't a hypocrite after banging a few outside sources of his own, he HAS to help his student, or she would seek relief from other, less savory methods, and ALEXIA needs time alone to contemplate??
What she SHOULD be contemplating, is how she has 3 orifices STRETCHED to the max a few times.
She can't believe HE could do that to HER?
Hello kettle...do you know you are black?
Jealousy has never been known as the most logical of emotions. And in her defense, there is a bit of a difference between screwing around on the side, and moving them into your shared bedroom were you will have to have very frequent sex them on the regular.
That said, there are plans to give Helayna's arc an overhaul, which will include a path for Alexia to come to accept the situation and even partake herself.

Reactions: 7empest5teele

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Updating MonkOne's original gallery mod for the newer versions since 0.3.05.

Install: Unzip all of the files into the game's "game" folder, then launch and go to "Bonus" -> "Scene Replay".

If you find any bugs, please let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New update dropped bro

Reactions: Bmagada

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Is there away to avoid the gay scenes? Not against it for those that like it, but it's not something I'm into.
There is in the extended scene mod, you can avoid "gay", "NTR", "furry" and etc tags. If you are playing the game (like actually going through the story), just avoid stupid Andras and choose Jezera whenever you can. You'll probably end up with more Lesbian scenes this way. If you want to avoid both Lesbian AND Gay scenes, then you have to keep your relationship with Alexia high and have her have low corruption.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All sex scenes are optional. You can't stop gay characters from letting you know they are interested, but they will all take no for an answer. Andras will threaten and bluster, but he'll still back down if you tell him no.
Telling Andras that there will be no hanky panky and watching him fall apart about it is some of the most entertaining content the game has to offer. It is even funnier if you plow every other piece of man ass you can find and make your own asshole a drive through restauraunt for dick so he can know that he, in particular, is blackballed.

Darygo

May 10, 2019
Does anyone know if the scene replay mod is still up to date? or how the new scenes are flagged in dev mode, so i can just skip to watching them? i cant replay the game for the umpteenth time :/

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes