maul467

Apr 19, 2019
Personally, I want to see some scenes with Alexia and the Goblin Family. Correct me if I’m wrong but I only remember one interaction total between Alexia and Cla-min? It would be surprising if she had no knowledge or suspicions of the Rowan and Cla’s relationship with how often they work together

Reactions: brorpag

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There's more than one interaction between them, but they're all very surface level. Alexia has noticed Cla-Min coming onto Rowan, though, so she's not clueless. If I'm remembering correctly in the intro corruption event in which Alexia can whip a castle servant spreading rumours and lies about her and Rowan one of the options is to whip him because Alexia is pissed off about Cla-Min hitting on Rowan.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

johndoe!0

Sep 3, 2020
Is the early game guide in this thread (from 4 years ago) still true in that some unique village capture events do not register successful captures/trade agreements? Or can I ignore that and not worry about save scumming those captures?

Sep 9, 2020
Notes say theres new fertility treatment scenes in latest version. Do these become avaliable with nasim(forgot the name) like they are with the first two treatments?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Notes say theres new fertility treatment scenes in latest version. Do these become avaliable with nasim(forgot the name) like they are with the first two treatments?
Yes. It completes the storyline for the time being.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yup, been more than a week and it hasn't leaked yet. I remember someone saying it's been longest period between official release and leak so far
Yeah, we're on day 12 currently. I don't believe it's ever taken this long before, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing for the project, team, and its patreon supporters, bad for us lousy pirates. :p
previous longest was like a single week I believe

Beglitched

May 2, 2023
The last story update was in 2020!!!
Abandoning main story and doing this goblin subplot for a year is just a crime.
Do goblins, if you into it, but don't sideline main plot.:rolleyes:

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The last story update was in 2020!!!
Abandoning main story and doing this goblin subplot for a year is just a crime.
Do goblins, if you into it, but don't sideline main plot.:rolleyes:
?The Goblins are part of the main plot. They are an alternate recruitment to the orc camp. I assume that both Rastedel and Astarte (sp?) will need additional checks/scenes to take into account you can recruit the goblins instead of the orcs or BOTH.
I want them to continue the plot like everyone else (well I also want Rowan to get fucked by Andras a lot, need to open him up for Greyhide and Whitescar) but this IS part of the main plot and I don't think they can continue without it. They could have moved forwards and left some of the castle NPC stories behind but I am getting that they want Act I to be complete until they move to Seeds of Chaos 2 or whatever they will call Act 2

Last edited:

Firelydrove

Apr 30, 2021
Is there any reason to not becoming corrupted for both Alexia and Rowen? Are there alternative scenes or is it just dialogue changes?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Is there any reason to not becoming corrupted for both Alexia and Rowen? Are there alternative scenes or is it just dialogue changes?
Different scenes become available depending on their individual levels of corruption. Certain scenes specifically require varying levels of corruption and relationship points between them.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes