Sep 9, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.12 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain
Thank you for this <3 always better than the official android release. Still blows my mind the devs havent added the standard android gestures in the game.

Reactions: Eonor

Jul 2, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Seeds of Chaos v0.3.12 with the Extended Scene Replay Mod added.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Heads up, your link is either broken or the file was deleted for some reason.

Reactions: JC20194

forkk

Nov 25, 2020
May I ask if the game has updated the new CG of X 'Zaratl or Clionha? This is my motivation to pay attention to this game, but I seem to have not seen any new content about them for a long time, please tell me, thx。

JC20194

Jun 14, 2023

Link seems to be broken now tragically

Reactions: 593322

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Odd, I only uploaded my Android port a few days ago and it's saying it's already expired. Uploading it again now, if it happens again I guess I'll have to try out a different file host.

Reactions: JC20194

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Uploaded the Android port again:

Pixeldrain
This is the one you did today ending "13oWbLdL"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is your previous one ending "XGsrqHhf"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The old one wasn't taken down, it still works.
You've now got two working seperate links for the same thing.

Reactions: Eonor

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Windows 11, No error at all, it's just crashes before it even starts.
Do you have the same problem with other Ren'Py games?

You may try to move SoC to a different drive/location/turn off OneDrive (if you have one ofc).

Also - if you hold down a shift key during the launch it brings up Ren'Py's launcher, you may try to select a different renderer.

Davidashvili

Apr 24, 2018
Do you have the same problem with other Ren'Py games?

You may try to move SoC to a different drive/location/turn off OneDrive (if you have one ofc).

Also - if you hold down a shift key during the launch it brings up Ren'Py's launcher, you may try to select a different renderer.
I plays more games, they are working great, Shift key does nothing, I guess it crashes before it, the older version working fine.
the log file says:
Sun Jun 18 14:25:01 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.04s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.01s
Loading error handling took 0.12s
Loading script took 2.45s

If it helps...

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes