WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Additionally, I think there is somewhat of an unbalance when it comes to Alexia/Rowan relationship points. I let those points drop significantly by being a dick to Alexia in the potion stealing event chain, so after reaching mid corruption the Andras NTR path started. But this path didn't block in any way the fertility treatment events. Playing these events made my relationship points with Alexia increase big time. This made the whole playthrough weird, because Alexia was consistently cheating on Rowan with Andras and falling completely in his hands, while at the same time being all lovey dovey with her husband during the fertility treatment. If fertility events were reserved for loyal Alexia paths (both corrupted and not corrupted), it would be much more realistic, I think.
This might come as a shock to you but people can still cheat while being in love with their partner. This is realistic when you consider the situation Alexia is in and how slutty she can become. This is also my preferred path to play with. NTR or cheating without any heart involved isn't very compelling or interesting. Rowan can also cheat all the time with Alexia. In fact, Rowan has a lot more action than Alexia.

Incidentally, is this a specific path with unique dialogue or does this only combine relationship and corruption dialogue?

Reactions: Pettankon

draggon1

Apr 16, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/events/chaos_inc.rpy", line 1506, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest_book' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/main_loop.rpyc", line 102, in script call
  File "game/core/event_manager.rpyc", line 374, in script call
  File "game/events/chaos_inc.rpyc", line 1461, in script
  File "D:\coisas\ainda jogando\seeds-of-chaos-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\coisas\ainda jogando\seeds-of-chaos-0.4.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Seeds of Chaos 0.4.01
Fri Oct  6 22:55:22 2023

Someone know if the old saves dont work anymore?

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "D:\coisas\ainda jogando\seeds-of-chaos-0.4.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "D:\coisas\ainda jogando\seeds-of-chaos-0.4.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Seeds of Chaos 0.4.01

yep, if you trying to use an old save spot, don't they broken and don't work any more, I had to do a restart of the game the other day, so yea my old save spot, didn't work

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Are old saves incompatible?
I'm getting the following errors when i try to do pretty much anything in the castle after loading a save from 0.3.10:

AttributeError: 'CastleHall' object has no attribute 'tooltip'

While running game code:
File "game/main_loop.rpy", line 135, in <module>
File "game/core/castle.rpy", line 71, in end_week
File "game/core/castle.rpy", line 117, in _add_world_resources
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Seeds of Chaos 0.4.01

It seems they added new features and rebuilt some old ones in 0.4. Every time you load the game from the old 0.3.x save there's a high chance that you'll face errors similar to the quoted ones. Old save files simply do not include the information required by the current version of SoC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

terras05

Jun 13, 2017
I opened all cells in this part of the map.
I see. I'll pass it on to the programmer

They should work... But the lack of feedback after selecting an option really feels like it cuts off without doing anything. I'll see if we shouldn't just add a few passages to these events.

Hm. I'll keep an eye out.

Consider this a feature. For the time being it stays, until we decide what exactly does "High Rowan/Alexia relationship Alexia on NTR" mean for the plot. We might adjust the events so it isn't possible in the future.

I can't replicate this. Please provide a save from the castle menu.

You still have to do Orcs to reach Astarte for the time being. I am writing a variant of the Astarte intro that lets you do Goblins instead, but it's part of the overall Astarte Update, and it's a lengthy process.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
So... can I have more save slots than just 17 pages? I seem to remember older version having this option.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
V.0.2.61B - Two Alexia pregnancy woes events V0.4.01 ......I think this is a 2-year difference? If I knocked her up on initial testing, that kid would be 7 going on 8years old. IF pregnancy does come to this game, there better be an 8 year gap and I can see my kid going to "Goblin" school or something!

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
edited saves wouldn't load, sad. i just wanna steamroll stuff and enjoy the story.
I edited the savetoken.py file to allow for save editing. It works on my game so far. Your results may vary. I can read just about any coding language but I can't remember how to write code from the languages I learned in collage. All I did was delete the section that checks for the save "key". All you need to do is extract the savetoken.py file from the zip (the site wouldnt let me upload it without it being zipped) and drop the file into the renpy folder overwriting the one thats there. Id make a backup of the original before you do that though. Use at your own risk.

Reactions: Huili

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Idk every time i check change log it is always a new Andrew ntr or gay scene... Where is Jezz content? Why is sister so neglected in comparison to her bro?
Idk too, while I'm appreciate gay content. I'm agree about Jezz content, there should be more or maybe side quest equally to andras since both was key character.
I don't like or into jezz content yet feel like she deserve a little more.
And yes one more thing. Clamin or goblin at our castle have enough already. After her wedding finished, we should started do those hasn't implemented content.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes