Oct 18, 2020
Just play the game all over again...and again...and ahain..again againagain until your dick is almost falling....uh, sorry. But that's usually what I do
I'll probably do that when there is more repeatable content so I don't have to keep using the gallery XD

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Kinda disappointed that there aren't that many animated scenes , there are some but most of them aren't animated , the artstyle is good tho. Also was expecting more Jezera sex scenes with Rowan , because idk feels like those aren't enough and she kinda became my favorite character.
Apart from that good game / VN .

Reactions: Lavinotinto

theshoose

May 4, 2022
I seem to be having an issue with edited saves where I get a prompt that the save had been modified but when I click "yes" to proceed it doesn't actually load and instead just stays on the load save section. Any ideas on how to get the edited saves to load?

To add some additional info, I have tried multiple online save editors as well as a executable save editor that was posted earlier in this thread. Appreciate any info to help resolve this issue and thanks in advance.

Reactions: Karbon

digmanutslmao

May 31, 2021
updated from the version before 4.01 and now cant do anything in castle apart from talk w helena/skip week, the usual shit on account of getting 'an exception has occurred' messages, rollback doesnt help anymore and ignore doesnt do anything.

can I somehow lookup all the choices/stats I have made up until now and edit a savefile to have those all? dont really want to start a fresh save from 0 :sleep:

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Kinda disappointed that there aren't that many animated scenes , there are some but most of them aren't animated , the artstyle is good tho. Also was expecting more Jezera sex scenes with Rowan , because idk feels like those aren't enough and she kinda became my favorite character.
Apart from that good game / VN .

Animation should be very good, otherwise it is not needed. Good animation takes hell ton of time.

Reactions: perles75
Sep 9, 2020
Regarding the new 14(?) events that are related to having low troop morale... are any of them sexual scenes? Or even remotely close to being sexual? The notes also mention if morale is low for too long, andras steps in. Is that scene good, or is it just like a regular non sexual scene?

Just want to know before trying to purposely get troop morale low. Which btw, how do you even do that anyway lol. It seems like just playing the game normally the morale was always high.

Thanks all.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Regarding the new 14(?) events that are related to having low troop morale... are any of them sexual scenes? Or even remotely close to being sexual? The notes also mention if morale is low for too long, andras steps in. Is that scene good, or is it just like a regular non sexual scene?

Just want to know before trying to purposely get troop morale low. Which btw, how do you even do that anyway lol. It seems like just playing the game normally the morale was always high.

Thanks all.
There are no sex scenes in them. The game does not reward you for fucking it up.

And it is possible to start losing morale, though it's more likely to happen at later stages of the game.

Sep 9, 2020
There are no sex scenes in them. The game does not reward you for fucking it up.

And it is possible to start losing morale, though it's more likely to happen at later stages of the game.
gotcha, thanks. I havent gotten super far into the game yet so that must be why I havent ever encountered issues with morale.

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
A bit grindy. Any walkthroughs for not losing? Will we lose in this game? My stats are very low and leveling up seems to take for ever.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
A bit grindy. Any walkthroughs for not losing? Will we lose in this game? My stats are very low and leveling up seems to take for ever.
You can save scum every check roll, so you already have 6 in every stat theoretically. Most checks don't go beyond 7 (there are some rare 9s and one effing 13) and you can also increase stats by buying stat-booster.

Stats barely matter. Losing check rolls may lead to miss out small amounts of gold, soldiers, twins affection, scenes etc., but doesn't lead to a game over. The Orc camp is the only place in which they matter.

The game is still in the first chapter and your own progress just barely matters for now, there are only a handfull of tasks you need to do to avoid game overs.

Old Game Over guide is here. A bit outdated, but most stuff works. Ask again if you have are stuck with a specific task.

Sep 9, 2020
You can save scum every check roll, so you already have 6 in every stat theoretically. Most checks don't go beyond 7 (there are some rare 9s and one effing 13) and you can also increase stats by buying stat-booster.

Stats barely matter. Losing check rolls may lead to miss out small amounts of gold, soldiers, twins affection, scenes etc., but doesn't lead to a game over. The Orc camp is the only place in which they matter.

The game is still in the first chapter and your own progress just barely matters for now, there are only a handfull of tasks you need to do to avoid game overs.

Old Game Over guide is here. A bit outdated, but most stuff works. Ask again if you have are stuck with a specific task.
Not sure if youd know this, but regarding the skill checks, are any scenes with sexual content locked into failing a skill check?

I save scum for ALL checks, so id never know if i was missing out on something by failing it heh. I could see something like a humiliation event kind of stuff for failing a check. No idea of course.

NighteraX

Jan 5, 2018
Guys how do you edit save? While i try it sais it was made on other device and doesnt want to rewrite with changed parameters

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if youd know this, but regarding the skill checks, are any scenes with sexual content locked into failing a skill check?

I save scum for ALL checks, so id never know if i was missing out on something by failing it heh. I could see something like a humiliation event kind of stuff for failing a check. No idea of course.
An easy example is courting orcesses. You have to win a contest at the camp to impress them, so naturally you only get the sex scene if you roll some high stats.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.00 star(s) 165 Votes