JetAlone

Jul 8, 2019
I saw in some online galleries some time ago a lot of scenes with the dream fae. But I never get them when playing. Were they taken out at some point to introduce later? orr I am doing something wrong.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
So is there a way to have Rastedel not on fire or have more control of it or is this just a point that is universal in all paths?
You will always lose roughly half the city. This is a consequence of the Baron killing himself combined the civil war that had being brewing under the surface. Essentially the Baron choosing to throw himself out the window wasn't something anyone could have predicted and thus there is no way to stop it.

But your choices do effect which sections of the city are lost and which citizens survive. The noble district, the merchants, the ghetto, etc. Which may have an effect on the city going forward.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
is there is a way to unlock the full CG gallery
Copy included file (gc_gallery.rpy) to SoC /game folder.
I saw in some online galleries some time ago a lot of scenes with the dream fae. But I never get them when playing. Were they taken out at some point to introduce later? orr I am doing something wrong.
Have you seen arrival_of_the_emmisiaries event (should happen in week 25)? heartsong_first_visit event (where you first have something sexual with Heartsong) depends on it and happens randomly.
Can no longer trigger first Alexia x Andras scene in first week?
You can. Select "Take him up on the offer"/"She seriously considered the offer" when offered (during Andras' visit to Alexia) or the scene won't trigger.

Reactions: SenPC

Xhdyjc

Jun 7, 2023
Copy included file (gc_gallery.rpy) to SoC /game folder.

Have you seen arrival_of_the_emmisiaries event (should happen in week 25)? heartsong_first_visit event (where you first have something sexual with Heartsong) depends on it and happens randomly.

You can. Select "Take him up on the offer"/"She seriously considered the offer" when offered (during Andras' visit to Alexia) or the scene won't trigger.
i know its a kind of stupid question but how can i download this file ?

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
i know its a kind of stupid question but how can i download this file ?
Right click and "Save link as..." (or smth like that depending on your browser).

(You can also copy file content (it's a plain text file), create an empty txt-file in /game folder, paste the content there and rename the file to ~whatever~.rpy.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 18, 2023
These are for backers. Stop that.
Everything I posted has been leaked for a while. Anyway, these are the last I've got. :coffee:

Oh, wait…

The Android and Mac builds for v0.4.01:

Mac:

Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes