k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
there are a lot of bugs in this release. :

-first of all after you claim helayna. any "visit helayna" scenes in your room result in skipping a week. probably not intended considering even the text talks about hours, and somehow a whole week passes. true fo all "visit helayna" scenes.

-the orc camps are a bit of a mess. batri only tells you in beginning to search for the woman (delane) yet you can still give him iron forge weapons from forgemaster greyhide (even without him asking). and if you support batri, the fight between him and ulcro is a mess. sometimes batri is holding the axe, sometimes he is holding a sword. probably 2 text mixing together. (old and new)

-if you skip week then there aren't any alexia job events (at least as barmaid, i haven't tried the rest) because alexia job events activate the moment you leave for adventure, not at the end of adventure like every other event.

-cubi in this patch don't give research bonus. and all the army reports are bugged. driders+cubi+orcs show wrong info. (and i think it doesn't calculate cubi bonuses when calculating strength for villages/cities.. it only uses the 5% bonus (50% with 10) for the cubi, it doesn't work for orc+driders in action, even half-works in army report)

-Journal is a complete mess... but i guess it was a mess for a very long time. barely anything works there.

-in the quest when you get the private dance from shaya (rowan_award or rosaria_award or something like that name) the text talks about rowan already seen the dance of shaya...yet in my game it was only offered to rowan but he'd never seen the dance.

-there is 1 village quest i dont remember where destroying and capturing the village the opposite happens. for capture it destroys and for destroy it captures.

-after taking keep reave in one forest event ("abbey_cliohna" event where you can burn it down) there are always 2 events. first the random abbey event (despite being no abbey on that tile) and a forest event... well it's a plus for the player for double xp so i can't complain but breaks immersion.

-if you assign alexia as a researcher you get +30 research... i assume it's a bug and it was supposed to be +3. i doubt she has more impact than the whole level2 library and all the abbeys combined :D (cannot complain it makes research fast but it's the most boring job)

-i didnt log it but there are 3-4instances where a text was said by a different person than who it was attributed to... very small bug but still a bug.

-there are like 5-6 text inconsistencies where i think newly implemented text overwrites some of the old text and it doesn't make sense (or simply a mistake) for example if you decline Titjob from Cla-Min, the next time you want tit-job she asks "Fancy another jugtug?" or something like that... when she didn't even give it yet.

or when you become liuriel's dom, there is a long self monologue of rowan, and in the end liuriel answers "both"... but rowan never asked the question (the question probably would have been along the lines of does she like to do these sex acts or does she just want to help him destress... to which she answers "both" but as i said the question was never asked in this patch, probably due to newly implemented text about his self monologue deleted it)

but anyway aside from all that the game is really cool and writing is excellent.

pls give more scenes/roles to Dazzanath. he becomes a spy but no story about it despite him having enough seductive power to make hero suck his cock. imagine the potential how many times he could use him while they are under the same roof. (especially if he could corrupt both him and alexia, a similar approach to X'zaratl but with a more sinister manipulative undertone where he just uses them for his own gain since he gets power from sex)

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2023
With how Alexia's plotline has progressed for corruption, it is strange we have barely got orc content for Alexia beyond Drokk. And that scene isn't even one with sex.

Especially with the pregnancy quest line, which when high corruption is reached, shouldn't there be an option for various characters to impregnate her? Andras, Drokk, Rowan, Greyhide, or just a gangbang with orcs would cool to see, but that questline is seemingly stalled for now.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
With how Alexia's plotline has progressed for corruption, it is strange we have barely got orc content for Alexia beyond Drokk. And that scene isn't even one with sex.

Especially with the pregnancy quest line, which when high corruption is reached, shouldn't there be an option for various characters to impregnate her? Andras, Drokk, Rowan, Greyhide, or just a gangbang with orcs would cool to see, but that questline is seemingly stalled for now.
I imagine that Andras has a standing order among the orcs that Alexia belongs to him so they aren't allowed to touch. Orcs seem to pretty readily accept the hierarchy of strength. Even in the orc camp while Ulcro and Batri over for Delane, no other orcs made a move on her. It was debatable wither Ulcro or Batri was stronger so they could both lay claim on her, but there wasn't a debate about if any other orc was on their level, so they didn't even try. With that in mind I doubt that any orc in the army is anywhere near Andras' level so if he tells them not to touch then she is (mostly) safe.

As for pregnancy, the game has strongly implied that Alexia may be infertile, so unless her fertility treatments bear fruit it won't likely matter who is fucking her. Regardless, a potential Alexia pregnancy would introduce a lot more variables in to the story and artwork, and make more work for the developers. As such I don't think it will be likely until we are very late in the the story. And it will likely be a mandatory event. As in Alexia always gets pregnant at X point in the story, with the only potential question being who the father is, which would be revealed very near the end to minimize any branching of the story.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
As for pregnancy, the game has strongly implied that Alexia may be infertile, so unless her fertility treatments bear fruit it won't likely matter who is fucking her. Regardless, a potential Alexia pregnancy would introduce a lot more variables in to the story and artwork, and make more work for the developers. As such I don't think it will be likely until we are very late in the the story. And it will likely be a mandatory event. As in Alexia always gets pregnant at X point in the story, with the only potential question being who the father is, which would be revealed very near the end to minimize any branching of the story.
This is probably the correct answer, barring any official confirmation from the developers themselves. Seeds of Chaos is planned to span 3 games worth of story, and having one of the main characters be pregnant/give birth smack dab in the middle just adds a compounding number of variables to track - especially after the main developer said that the sequels will be smaller in scope (not as many fetishes/characters to keep track of). Keep in mind that I dearly hope you can sort of choose who impregnates Alexia, and as a result, you get different scenes featuring a different baby/hybrid depending on the father. Anything else and the whole corruption path loses its meaning...

Jan 31, 2020
This is probably the correct answer, barring any official confirmation from the developers themselves. Seeds of Chaos is planned to span 3 games worth of story, and having one of the main characters be pregnant/give birth smack dab in the middle just adds a compounding number of variables to track - especially after the main developer said that the sequels will be smaller in scope (not as many fetishes/characters to keep track of). Keep in mind that I dearly hope you can sort of choose who impregnates Alexia, and as a result, you get different scenes featuring a different baby/hybrid depending on the father. Anything else and the whole corruption path loses its meaning...
Having an additional variable is not necessarily a problem. Unless they have skill issues of working those variables in order to integrate into the plot of the story. Having a pregnancy mechanic which enables the player to get Alexia pregnant many times/unlimited times can be quite fun. After all, what's the point of corruption when you can't effectively impregnate Alexia and other female characters with whoever you want to impregnate them is just the whole point for corruption. To betray the trust of Alexia's husband and get pregnant is the culmination of true NTR.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Having a pregnancy mechanic which enables the player to get Alexia pregnant many times/unlimited times can be quite fun.
That mechanic would deminish the impact of a pregnancy very quickly. Its better if its a plot event that changes her and Rowans relationship accordingly.
I'd rather the story progresses with meaningful events that have long term ramifications than more sandbox features that just overblow the cast and possibilities even more than it already does.

Jan 31, 2020
That mechanic would deminish the impact of a pregnancy very quickly. Its better if its a plot event that changes her and Rowans relationship accordingly.
I'd rather the story progresses with meaningful events that have long term ramifications than more sandbox features that just overblow the cast and possibilities even more than it already does.
Pregnancy overblowing the cast? Surely you jest. It's not NTR if she only goes around sleeping with other men/creatures. It's just corruption.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Pregnancy overblowing the cast? Surely you jest. It's not NTR if she only goes around sleeping with other men/creatures. It's just corruption.
Pregnancy is not an inherent aspect of NTR, it is just another potential knife to twist.

Corruption and NTR can have a fair amount of overlap, and many NTR stories do also feature corruption. But corruption is focused more on the morality of the character, and NTR is focused on the character's relationship.

4.00 star(s) 165 Votes