j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Probably every scene that included anything remotely not "human" looking. I guess Arioch went with safety first since Patreon is his biggest earner.

It's a shame really, now I'm gonna have to try and navigate how I play this version and future versions. I'll Probably keep 0.4.06 for the old content.
and ya know honestly i dont even mind the bullguy getting takin out ,the games good but i hope he can replace sum stuff without it being too much a setback to complete the game , if it would take too long id rather him just keep going to finish the game but my opinion isnt a big deal im just a passerby who stops by every few years , i do hope everything works out for him in the end

KR1SS L34L

Feb 7, 2023
so even half humans? so only humans and goblins? and im sure that elf girl will stay, damn well thats unfortunate, i usually check up on this game every few years or so to see how its going , sorry to the Dev i figured the game would be done in the next 3 or 4 years or so and then this happens , well maybe he'll put other content in to replace of the stuff takin out
In short, due to Patreon rules, characters like Minotaur and Whitescar, for example, do not fit into what is allowed on Patreon, as they were classified as beastiality*, probably due to their genitalia, so this should affect them. The orcs, goblins and elves are safe.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes