F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
I like how more difficult it became. Or maybe it didn't, and I just suck at the game :p
Yea, it did get a lot more strategic. This is one of those games where I actually had fun playing it. But for those levels that are too hard or you just don't want to play, you should find the crystal shard as fast you can and then press k.

naabii

May 16, 2017
Download - , I was personally too lazy to compile it so got a compiled copy ."
Malware present in the downloaded file :/ .

Anyone have another solution? Can't pass the white logo screen too.

Reactions: Guiltnamso

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Malware present in the downloaded file :/ .

Anyone have another solution? Can't pass the white logo screen too.
It's (most likely) a false positive(Not picked up any malware activity through ESET personally), but just in case 's the old original compiled package that NTLEAS developers used to link to.

If that also triggers your AV, then it's 100% a false positive, but if you still feel unsafe, you're left with 2 options. 1: Compile the source yourself(found at NTLEAS homepage), 2: Change your regional decoding to either Chinese, or Japanese.

Reactions: naabii

Joe Brass

Nov 20, 2017
But for those levels that are too hard or you just don't want to play, you should find the crystal shard as fast you can and then press k.
Wait, what does K do? I beat the game but if I ever for some reason play through it, I'll be sure to try this out. Does it instantly pass the level for you!?

F96ZONE!

Aug 22, 2020
Wait, what does K do? I beat the game but if I ever for some reason play through it, I'll be sure to try this out. Does it instantly pass the level for you!?
K instantly beats the level for you. The best strat is to grab the crystal shard, then press K, which will let you keep the shard and beat the level at the same time. I actually forgot about this until the very last level, so I ended up beating all the levels legit. Which is fine, this is a pretty challenging game.

naabii

May 16, 2017
It's (most likely) a false positive(Not picked up any malware activity through ESET personally), but just in case 's the old original compiled package that NTLEAS developers used to link to.

If that also triggers your AV, then it's 100% a false positive, but if you still feel unsafe, you're left with 2 options. 1: Compile the source yourself(found at NTLEAS homepage), 2: Change your regional decoding to either Chinese, or Japanese.
Thanks mate, worked perfectly with the original!

Didn't like the monster mechanic, and scenes felt behind the qualityof SGVI.Still good game indeed.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Just finish this game including collecting the crystal, it's nice puzzle with annoying wolf at first but after try and fail multiple times, this game become so easy. I like killing the wolf, muahahah.
tell me, press k is not gonna open the bonus right? because i try so hard to not to cheat and spend 3 hours to finish this annoying puzzle game.