Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeekingClosure-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Seeking Closure [v0.3] [Captain Crystallo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,23 GB / 470 MB - SeekingClosure-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,23 GB / 465 MB - SeekingClosure-0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~14,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello everyone!

Now that “Seeking Closure” is three chapters in and I have established a relatively stable development routine, I’d like to talk a bit about what you can expect next. This post is going to be rather long so feel free to skip it if you’re not interested in reading my ramblings.
I’m currently already working on Chapter 4 and making steady progress. This episode will take place in the present timeline and is probably going to be noticeably shorter than the previous two. The reason behind its smaller length is that at this point, you (as the MC) have not made enough decisions in the past timeline to see how they will be reflected in the present.
Why bother returning to the present at all if the past timeline isn’t finished yet? My reasoning here is twofold. Firstly, I’d like the players to see that some of their previous decisions already have consequences (whether they are big or small). Secondly, this timeline has Julia as well as a couple of other present-exclusive girls that have an uphill battle to fight against the girls from the MC’s past. If I had delayed their introduction and development until the players are entirely done with the past timeline, no one would probably care about them and they would feel unnecessary (which will already probably be the case for some players, but I’ll do my best to make them interesting regardless).
The upside of the next chapter being shorter is that it will take less time to develop so the wait between episodes won’t be as long this time.
Currently, I’m planning for the full AVN to take between 13 to 15 chapters to complete. While I have all the key story moments planned out, I try to stay as flexible as possible with everything else because:
  • a) if I don’t end up getting the support I need to continue dedicating my time to this project, I still want to finish it at some point, but a lot of the side content will probably be removed.
  • b) if I do receive the support I need and there’s a demand for it, I’d like to add more scenes developing popular relationship paths, making more sex scenes, etc.
For reasons stated previously, most of the time in the upcoming chapters is going to be spent in the past so that you can fill in the missing blanks in the MC’s story and navigate the present being fully aware of what happened. As of Chapter 3, we’re about 40% done with the past timeline and obviously have only scratched the surface of the present.
I plan to continue releasing new chapters every 2-3 months, with the exact timeframe depending on how much content is included and whether anything happens in my life that derails the development process. I’m dedicating most of my free time to this project and I’m working a full-time job to support my family, so this is the best I can do without burning out.
I want to improve the quality of my writing and renders as I go on, so I appreciate any constructive feedback that you’re willing to provide. The only caveat here is that there’s a limit to which I can improve the quality of the renders and animations since I have to rely on one PC that was already considered midrange when I put it together in 2019. I hope to get a new rig at some point, but that will mostly depend on how much support I can gather here.
That's it for this post, thank you for reading. I hope you'll enjoy the updates I provide in the future.

Lucifer@dvl

Feb 19, 2022
I wanted to try it but then saw the android ver size 3gb . Android sdk doesn't allow to install apk>2gb(max) . Will you release a compressed version? (Hope you do )I'll mark this for future

Reactions: Repressed

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone, how's it going?

I'm looking for something promising, and I have a few questions.

1. How's the dialogue, and the pacing? How coherent and consistant is it?

2. Is this game a translation from a language besides english? Does it feel like an awkward translation?

3. How many hours of content are there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Make a clear, logical guess please. Are we talking 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? What? To be clear saying Saying "it's not very long" or "it depends" doesn't give me anything to work with.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a requested Android port for this game + added some more game settings

Sept. 18, 2023
Updated the port for the new game version v0.4

Android port from the compressed game with
integrated game settings Mod v0.4 (~550MB)
-

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hi!
Thank you for creating the ported version.

I just updated my own Android links in the main post (1.5GB after reducing the project's size and recompiling the game) as well. However, I don't have a device I can test it on right now, so if someone tries the new links and still experiences issues, please let me know.

Reactions: sunndo
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes