VN - Ren'Py - Seeking Closure [v0.6] [Captain Crystallo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alayavijnapti

Great game, quite an engaging story especially His past with Elena's wish more out of two of them. I also like the dissonance i felt between Anna and Elena regarding MC. Can't wait for it tearing my heart with the plot. The art and graphics are majestic and detailed my only issue i guess i felt a bit strange with the sex positions it doesn't felt natural.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vladimir331

First things first, the story is quite engaging and interesting, and it's surprisingly realistic for an AVN. It's not just all about the lewd stuff, you know? It's got substance. And speaking of the lewd stuff, the girls in this game are amazing. Of course, beauty is subjective, but the character models are undeniably beautiful and well-designed.

Now, here's something that I really appreciate – there are no forced kinks in the game. That's a big win for me personally. I like to explore romance and relationships in a more organic way, and this game seems to get that right.

One standout feature for me is the abundance of interesting choices that actually influence the MC's personality. It's like, what you choose matters, and that's pretty neat. It gives the game some replay value too – can't wait to see how my decisions play out in the future!

And let's not forget about character development. It's not just the main character, but the girls as well. They behave in ways that match their personalities, which is a big thumbs-up in my book. It adds depth to the whole experience.

As a whole pretty decent game, good job dev!

Signed Vladimir331
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Trenbolz

Really like the story so far and looking forward to se how this pans out , the story has great potential to be a real smack to the heart wich is rare in many other Adult VN games where it seems forced
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AlexMpog

The story is quite engaging, interesting, somehow realistic.
    Girls are just amazing. It's a matter of taste I guess, but models are really beautiful.
    No forced kinks, that is the most important thing for me personally.
    There are plenty of interesting choices which kinda determines MC personality. We'll see how it will work in future.
    I like character development, talking not only about MC, - girls behave corresponding their personalities.
    Not much content though, looking forward to more.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jay_H

My only complaint about the game is that we're only 2 chapters deep. The models are all attractive, the story is good so far, and none of the sexual content feels forced. The girls you would expect to have a slower burn with....you do (with one interesting exception). And the girls you'd expect more aggression from....give that to you.

But seriously, I'm frustrated that this game is only 2 chapters in. LOTS of content in the two chapters, but I feel impatient for more!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Kuokaman

Overall Rating:
    877​
    per 1000GreatReview for version 0.1
    CATEGORYIMPACT ON RATINGPOINTSMAX POINTSComments
    1. Graphic10%95100Very good renders.
    2. Female characters20%93100Goergous girls, the author has a very good taste in women. :)
    3. Plot20%97100Great start, interesing and realistic plot.
    4. Mechanics40%80100A lot of interesting choices which could determine the MC character and his perception by others. However, it's too early to say how meaningful they're going to be. The story is perceived from the MC point of view, which allows for good immersion in the game.
    5. Sex10%82100Good pacing with the relations building, there's already a sex scene and there are no any abhorrent kinks expected.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Quite early but even for a 0.1 a good 25 minutes of playtime depending on your reading speed.

Interesting set up for the story so far MC is very likeable both in past and present and the mysterious backdrop is interesting enough though not a lot going on yet so we'll see how it develops.

The girls are great. Very well rendereded beautiful and varied both in looks and personality.

It's hard to really grade first release but I'll just say that I will probably download the next update right away rather than wait for a few updates to accumulate the way I do with other games (which I guess is as high an endorsement as a first release can get haha)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Crowangel

While the title has a few things to tidy up in its first outing the overall quality and work put into this title shows..
    The writing is clear and makes sense, the characters are likeable in every sense of the term (although MICA's present day hair does look a little rat nesty)
    The back and forth between past and present while not new is done in a refreshing way to actually help the story progress and i can see already how choices you make in the past will reflect on the present day version of said characters you encounter again..
    Music is correctly used and as standard for a good visual novel background music.. facial expressions are well done and dont have that far off glassed over gaze you tend to get in most rushed renders..
    All in all its one to watch and good luck to the team as if you can stick with it this should be an interesting title in the making