• Lara

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Clarissa

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
You shouldn't be afraid. Like you said - you can't please everybody.
While I am also not a fan of forced relationships I want to say that the final decision should be only up to you, not the players. It's your game.

Also I'm seconding what guys said - people who haven't dropped the game - will keep playing anyways.

Just my 2 cents.
Appreciate your input. Hopefully, this is the only significant story-related wall I hit during development and there won't be any similar shenanigans in Season 2 since there won't be any more confusing time jumping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of S2 I hope there is a story reason to bring back some of the side girls I really like Denise and Lara but more so Denise. Chapter 6 and 7 Denise started to really shine be on par with some of the main girls for me she made it in my top 3 after her content in those 2 chapters. But you can go ahead and leave Clarissa in the trash can :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after what she did I couldn't get myself to play her path.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Denying Katy in the present doesn't close the door on her relationship, but obviously you can't know that yet.

I generally agree with everything else you said, except don't expect Chapter 8 to be done in October because that is definitely not happening. It's going to take a lot of renders and work and I don't even know for certain if it'll be done this year, even though it is my goal to complete it as soon as I can.
And believe me, everyone would really like to see the conflict resolved, which could be hindering your work... There is huge potential in your game, and it would be a huge mistake if you couldn't work for reasons beyond your control...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Speaking of S2 I hope there is a story reason to bring back some of the side girls I really like Denise and Lara but more so Denise. Chapter 6 and 7 Denise started to really shine be on par with some of the main girls for me she made it in my top 3 after her content in those 2 chapters. But you can go ahead and leave Clarissa in the trash can :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: after what she did I couldn't get myself to play her path.
Denise was supposed to be a one-night-stand at the club, but I've grown to like her more and more as well (to the point where I had to force myself to not add more scenes with her since no one was talking about her (or Lara for that matter) and I needed to reduce development time), so you can definitely expect her to return in some capacity ;)

And believe me, everyone would really like to see the conflict resolved, which could be hindering your work... There is huge potential in your game, and it would be a huge mistake if you couldn't work for reasons beyond your control...
Thank you for the kind words :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos and Acsuka

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Denying Katy in the present doesn't close the door on her relationship, but obviously you can't know that yet.

I generally agree with everything else you said, except don't expect Chapter 8 to be done in October because that is definitely not happening. It's going to take a lot of renders and work and I don't even know for certain if it'll be done this year, even though it is my goal to complete it as soon as I can.
As Alex said, whatever you do is your choice. Take your time, figure out what you want and do it. No matter what you decide, as others have said, there will always be people who complain. Even if, somehow you were to figure a way to make everyone happy, there will still be complaining. Because that's what people do. You could give them their favorite meal, exactly the way they like and if a single item isn't in the exact spot on the plate, they'll bitch about it. It's just the way of the beast. Sad, but true.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I really think the current girlfriend should have gone as a friend, and I don't think it would require much change. In the car, she already sits in the back; just change the text a bit so he asks for two rooms. And at the end of the game, she becomes an option to become a girlfriend, once our MC seeks closure.
Oof, Julia is having a really hard time today ;)

Appreciate the feedback and it does seem like there's a consensus forming.
I just hope I won't make the entire community angry here if I decide to keep Julia unchanged :oops:
I missed the conversation while I was sleeping, but to add my 20c. I'd prefer Julia as a friend too. It's not that I don't like her, I don't know her and have made a connection as a player to a different girl. So I will be breaking up with Julia on my main path and I will feel like a total dick doing it, she has done nothing wrong and been a great help to my MC.

I will do a path for Julia, but it won't be one of my main ones.

I also don't mind if the path saves are broken and I have to redo them all again. It's one of those games you don't mind playing multiple times and discovering new things you have included that I missed the first time.

Otherwise, hair etc, don't change a thing unless it's what you want.

PS, if you do not change Julia's status, I won't lose sleep or bitch and moan about. It is what it is and I'll feel awful pressing that breakup button, but, definitely not worth screaming about it.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I missed the conversation while I was sleeping, but to add my 20c. I'd prefer Julia as a friend too. It's not that I don't like her, I don't know her and have made a connection as a player to a different girl. So I will be breaking up with Julia on my main path and I will feel like a total dick doing it, she has done nothing wrong and been a great help to my MC.

I will do a path for Julia, but it won't be one of my main ones.

I also don't mind if the path saves are broken and I have to redo them all again. It's one of those games you don't mind playing multiple times and discovering new things you have included that I missed the first time.

Otherwise, hair etc, don't change a thing unless it's what you want.

PS, if you do not change Julia's status, I won't lose sleep or bitch and moan about. It is what it is and I'll feel awful pressing that breakup button, but, definitely not worth screaming about it.
Thanks for taking the time to write up your own thoughts on the matter and contributing to the conversation. Helps me get a clearer overall picture.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

SlowGoesSlow

Jan 5, 2024
I like Julia, she just needs to catch up to the rest of the LI's imo. Since at the moment the past timeline has been favored (which makes sense story wise). However, I hope we can break up with her cleanly. It'd suck to be a scumbag towards her since she seems like a good person so far.

byaaahh

Feb 3, 2018
I think if the past had been told and concluded in S1, ending with the emotional breakdown of MC and meeting Julia (choosing to kiss her or not establishing the relationship) and having S2 being the return to the resort and confrontation of the demons, I would have enjoyed it more.

Not saying I don't enjoy it now, but as mentioned by others, Anna's suspected duplicity and the absence of Elena in the present (so far) make it hard to not feel like an Acting Lessons twist is coming.

• Red Heart

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I think if the past had been told and concluded in S1, ending with the emotional breakdown of MC and meeting Julia (choosing to kiss her or not establishing the relationship) and having S2 being the return to the resort and confrontation of the demons, I would have enjoyed it more.

Not saying I don't enjoy it now, but as mentioned by others, Anna's suspected duplicity and the absence of Elena in the present (so far) make it hard to not feel like an Acting Lessons twist is coming.
Yes, that would have resulted in a cleaner structure that would flow more smoothly, but at the cost of some of the intrigue.

Appreciate you voicing your opinion.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

The only thing that keeps me from agreeing with this is I feel the bits of the present showing how different and shady Anna seems even Elena to a lesser extent feels kind of important to find out about at least to me. Sure you can argue not knowing will make the twist all that much more better. But knowing what's coming for me really helped me to read into certain things a bit more in terms of the story.

Like the Greenhouse in chapter 7 if it wasn't for the bits in the present to me it would not make any sense as to why Anna would insist on coming on paths where Elena didn't get kidnapped and would feel a bit random especially if you are not on her path. But knowing how she is in the present makes me question Anna here and it doesn't seem as odd and random on paths where Elena isn't kidnapped.

Same goes with Anna not being one of the possible kidnap targets. Or how if you are not on Anna's path when you call her she is talking / walking with Paul one of the kidnappers. But if you play Anna's path you know it seems really odd because she said hanging out with the MC and Seb alone is the exception because El trust them and she doesn't trust and talk to people easily alone. So if not for the present that would feel like an oversight of her character or something that would be out of character for her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Matko46

Feb 6, 2019
I can only join the ones before me... Julia is a big problem for everyone... My second favorite character is Katy, and I already cheated on Julia with her in the present. Now I feel like a real asshole... And it doesn't comfort me that we hardly know anything about Júlia, but the girls from the past grew closer to our hearts... The past needs to be finished quickly, because everyone wants to know the real reason for the departure and the breakup. .. Especially in the case of Anna, who also has some secret from the past...(Controversial character, because it seems that it was not MC who broke up with her, but Anna)... If I don't know what happened in the past, how can I communicate in the present? Don't bother with the hairstyles, do as you wish...
Just a quick question. When exactly did you have on option to cheat on Julia with Katy in the present? Am i missing something? My game just throws me to the home screen after i wake up at Bens and we chat a bit. Is this the end of current version or is my game broken?

Thank you:)

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Just a quick question. When exactly did you have on option to cheat on Julia with Katy in the present? Am i missing something? My game just throws me to the home screen after i wake up at Bens and we chat a bit. Is this the end of current version or is my game broken?

Thank you:)
The optional cheating happens in Chapter 4.

The game should not end after you talk to Ben, so I definitely messed something up with version 0.7.1 (unless you're continuing a Chapter 7 save made in 0.7 in the 0.7.1 version, then the crash is explainable).
Would appreciate it if you provided your save file or let me know which paths you are on.

As a guess. Do you have Fleur kidnapped and chose the option with Susan that will lead to the breakup with her?

Matko46

Feb 6, 2019
The optional cheating happens in Chapter 4.

The game should not end after you talk to Ben, so I definitely messed something up with version 0.7.1 (unless you're continuing a Chapter 7 save made in 0.7 in the 0.7.1 version, then the crash is explainable).
Would appreciate it if you provided your save file or let me know which paths you are on.

As a guess. Do you have Fleur kidnapped and chose the option with Susan that will lead to the breakup with her?
I downloaded version 0.7.1 and started a new game. I did choose the option to break up with Susan after Fleur was kidnapped.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I downloaded version 0.7.1 and started a new game. I did choose the option to break up with Susan after Fleur was kidnapped.
Thank you for pointing out the problem and sorry you had to experience it.

If you can, copy and replace the attached files in the SeekingClosure\game\chapters\chapter7 folder.
That should fix the problem as long as you reload a save before you talk to Ben or immediately at the start of the conversation.

If this doesn't help, let me know.

Matko46

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for pointing out the problem and sorry you had to experience it.

If you can, copy and replace the attached files in the SeekingClosure\game\chapters\chapter7 folder.
That should fix the problem as long as you reload a save before you talk to Ben or immediately at the start of the conversation.

If this doesn't help, let me know.
Problem solved. Thank you. Great game, keep up the good work! :)

• Red Heart

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Fleur was never kidnapped in my play. It was the red head former best friend (can't keep track of all the names, especially playing multiple AVNs) and then Katy at the end.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Fleur was never kidnapped in my play. It was the red head former best friend (can't keep track of all the names, especially playing multiple AVNs) and then Katy at the end.
Elena haha I feel ya especially when you play lots of AVN's I started to make a spreadsheet for the characters and insert a screenshot of them so I know who is who. To damn easy to forget after a certain amount of time for me depending on the game

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes