Seeking female domination games without any cheating or netorare

Jaydenxlar

Mar 31, 2024
Hi everyone I'm new here, I'm trying to find a boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife game where the female is in lead and both partners love each other. Basically a couple female domination game where both partners are happy and she's not a meanie to the guy, I don't mind femdom content at all, I just don't want any cheating or netorare in it, I've been searching for a while and all the games I came across have cheating and netorare, not that I hate them, it's just simply not my thing. Can I have some help finding games from people who have a little experience on the site ?

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
Hi everyone I'm new here, I'm trying to find a boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife game where the female is in lead and both partners love each other. Basically a couple female domination game where both partners are happy and she's not a meanie to the guy, I don't mind femdom content at all, I just don't want any cheating or netorare in it, I've been searching for a while and all the games I came across have cheating and netorare, not that I hate them, it's just simply not my thing. Can I have some help finding games from people who have a little experience on the site ?
Relatively new myself, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find exactly, exclusively, what you're looking for...
There are some that are close, depending on how you play them, and there's some other stuff with it, too, just have to watch how you play it. Most stories that have what you're looking for (and I've seen), the "female lead" aspect is only a small part, and it's very difficult to find that "female lead" without there being aspects you wouldn't like, like being "mean", NTR, cheating, etc.

But, based on my limited experience...
The closest to what you're looking for (that I've come across); and you'll have to be careful how you play it to avoid anything you don't want.

Unity - Femdom Wife Game - Zoe [v1.72f1] [FemdomWifeGame] | F95zone

I do recommend using the "cheats", helps you avoid the stuff you don't want and get more of what you do...

You can do some searches here, or "google" "games like..." this one, to get some more results.
Happy hunting.

Jaydenxlar

Mar 31, 2024
Relatively new myself, but I think you'll be hard pressed to find exactly, exclusively, what you're looking for...
There are some that are close, depending on how you play them, and there's some other stuff with it, too, just have to watch how you play it. Most stories that have what you're looking for (and I've seen), the "female lead" aspect is only a small part, and it's very difficult to find that "female lead" without there being aspects you wouldn't like, like being "mean", NTR, cheating, etc.

But, based on my limited experience...
The closest to what you're looking for (that I've come across); and you'll have to be careful how you play it to avoid anything you don't want.

Unity - Femdom Wife Game - Zoe [v1.72f1] [FemdomWifeGame] | F95zone

I do recommend using the "cheats", helps you avoid the stuff you don't want and get more of what you do...

You can do some searches here, or "google" "games like..." this one, to get some more results.
Happy hunting.

An example of what I would be looking for is this
This comic perfectly define everything.
I've continued to search the site and found this game https://f95zone.to/threads/my-gym-mommy-treats-me-like-a-kid-v1-0-2-peach-punch.142999/ . A female lead domination without any cheating or netorare to it, looks like the site is very scarce with female lead domination without cheating and netorare. Still though if I was able to find 1 that means there's more out there, just have to keep looking

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
An example of what I would be looking for is this
This comic perfectly define everything.
I've continued to search the site and found this game https://f95zone.to/threads/my-gym-mommy-treats-me-like-a-kid-v1-0-2-peach-punch.142999/ . A female lead domination without any cheating or netorare to it, looks like the site is very scarce with female lead domination without cheating and netorare. Still though if I was able to find 1 that means there's more out there, just have to keep looking
Yeah, I would have never come across that.
Finding exactly what you want, with nothing you don't, is very, very rare...
Most though, at least give you options to avoid the stuff you don't want, while getting the stuff you do.

Yes, generally, if there's one, there's more, but I've found the "more" to be very difficult to come across.
I found one that was exactly what I was looking for, at least one story line in it was.
I have yet to find another that is as good.
Yes, others get close, but not quite.
You may have found "the one"...lol
But, certainly doesn't hurt to keep looking and hoping for the "the next one"...lol

Jaydenxlar

Mar 31, 2024
Yeah, I would have never come across that.
Finding exactly what you want, with nothing you don't, is very, very rare...
Most though, at least give you options to avoid the stuff you don't want, while getting the stuff you do.

Yes, generally, if there's one, there's more, but I've found the "more" to be very difficult to come across.
I found one that was exactly what I was looking for, at least one story line in it was.
I have yet to find another that is as good.
Yes, others get close, but not quite.
You may have found "the one"...lol
But, certainly doesn't hurt to keep looking and hoping for the "the next one"...lol
Only reason I don't play optional games is because I've tried to on a few before on different sites but they weren't promising. Now I want them entirely excluded, I don't trust optional games anymore, I understand this site is different and I can't judge a book by it's cover but I'm not taking any chances again.
Also remember the game you linked first, while I was searching I found this https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-wife-game-emily-v0-05f2-femdomwifegame.129413/ looks like there were two the devs made so I thank Christ he made one without netorare and cheating, I also came across these as well while I was on the hunt which is perfect
https://f95zone.to/threads/shes-supposed-to-be-dead-final-hall-of-corruption.194114/
https://f95zone.to/threads/tenioha-mamis-little-sub-v1-00-rootnuko-h.179905/
https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-my-cum-ch-4-v4-0c-suzinak.65970/ it looks like this one is Abandon, still though it's something I guess.