Seeking Seeking games with hidden NTR

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I am looking for games that have hidden ntr... As in Boy Hero Ken - Haunted house investigation, or Scars of summer... Something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not really necessary to have that pixel art from the picture above, because I know that maybe there aren't many NTR games with pixel art (or that I haven't played already) but anyway, any kind of recommendation is appreciated (if it's in RPGM, even better)

Hidden sex or hidden ntr, whatever you prefer to call it but that's what I'm looking for (like the silhouette behind a curtain and so on). It doesn't matter if it's in English or Japanese, I can still play it. I would appreciate if you could help me!

Reactions: Xakorik and yandrei

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
I am looking for games that have hidden ntr... As in Boy Hero Ken - Haunted house investigation, or Scars of summer... Something like this:

It's not really necessary to have that pixel art from the picture above, because I know that maybe there aren't many NTR games with pixel art (or that I haven't played already) but anyway, any kind of recommendation is appreciated (if it's in RPGM, even better)

Hidden sex or hidden ntr, whatever you prefer to call it but that's what I'm looking for (like the silhouette behind a curtain and so on). It doesn't matter if it's in English or Japanese, I can still play it. I would appreciate if you could help me!
found a comrade.

yeah behind the curtain sex is really hot. also sex behind windows where heroine poke her hed while some dude fuck her behind.

this this one it has some behind curtain NTR scene and hidden ntr. pretty great NTR i hope they will make more of this. https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/

Reactions: Xakorik and A. Dark

randersPnS3t5

May 20, 2024
ty can u give me ntr with art style and thicc like that?