[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Seeking to build a small team for new game. (CLOSED)

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
If you're looking for a writer, I might be interested. We can discuss it a bit of that position if the position is still open.

123anonymous123

May 29, 2020
I am laser focused on artists/programmers first but did PM you my Discord.
I can't figure out how to send pm's, perhaps I'm not allowed yet because of two too few post counts? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, if you are intrested in a programmer send me a pm and we can discuss it furthur

tyelcur

Jan 17, 2022
Hi! I'm interest in the programmer role. Just out of uni with some experience in Unity.
Pls PM me as I'm not allowed to PM by the mods (just joined).

ArtorialDev

Jan 17, 2022
Hi there. I'd love to join as the backup writer.
I have a wealth of experience editing short scripts for film and proofreading stories. I also work as a professional content writer as my day job.
I'm also looking to develop my own games, and so would love to join to aid your project and gain some experience in adult game development while doing so.
Feel free to PM me or add me on Discord @ ArtorialDev#7435
Regardless, best of luck with your project. Sounds like you have a great plan and the mindset to make something worthwhile.

Nov 23, 2020
Hello, I am interested in both the writer and the programming role if its still available. I sent a PM but idk if on this website or on discord.

JoeTheMerc

Jan 17, 2022
If the writing position is still available I would like to throw my hat into the ring. I have done over 30 online commissions and would love to work on a game to expand my brand. Examples of my work can be given on request, and I can be directly contacted on discord or my email.

Mail: JosephMercala@gmail.com
Discord: Joe D. Mercala#8764

If the position is filled, please disregard this. If not though I really would like to talk to you about working on this.

kelmentina

Dec 14, 2021
Hey there! I wanted to apply for the writing role, if it was still up for grabs. I have a fair amount of experience in proofreading and editing published stories and storyline drafts, and love both creating and working on them. However, all of my writing/editing work when it comes to R18 media is mostly just fueled with passion and the interest I have in such projects (wink wink), with my main income stream being from writing very, very far away from any kind of erotic material lol

I'm fairly new to using the website, and I think I can't send a PM over directly due to the meagre amount of posts I've made. However, if you do want to contact me my discord tag is Kelmentina#8398.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I am bumping this one more time -- I have been swamped with responses, and I apologize I haven't been able to write great replies to everyone. I am updating at this point I think I have found programmers/writers for now. I am heavily advertising just the 3d artists for now. I have found one I really like, but definitely want a little more help there.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I can't seem to delete the thread but I thank everyone for the nice replies. I am still contacting a few people on Discord but otherwise am finished looking for new queries. Thanks so much and I apologize to anyone I could not meaningfully engage with, it was not intentional, and I did get swamped a bit with replies.

I am still looking for an artist for KG - I may have someone, but until it's set in stone, better safe than sorry!