no real choices
if you come short it either losing due to game over
and if you win you lose due to NTR

I HATE the games like this

Reactions: Iceby

Kiser

Oct 13, 2017
The drug dealer ED.
I think we discovered one great weapon against ugly bastards :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Iceby

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I got a security flag for the archive. It said it found some trojan in it. That being said, i think some moderators should look at some of the messages in this thread as they're just spewing hatred without any reason behind it. Frankly
Actually so fucking real, Fuck the whoever made this shit I hope they burn in fucking hell.

get some professional help please. You sound like you pose a danger to society

CobaltFreon

Mar 1, 2020
Guys complaining about rng... There are actually none. I bet they must feel stupid. To beat the game on TRUE end you must find and consume all white powder, and manage stats with half a braincell, i repeat absolutely no rng involved it is all scripted.

Sunri12

May 22, 2023
Horrible game without remedable qualities

gameplay 1/10 save pick one of two options if it fails reload do the same over and over pick 5 hidden items thats all

story 2/10 It's shit, but the 'good ending" made me laugh, so i give it up

art 1/10 author clearly doesnt understand allure of elves, who the fuck want to fuck pig fat elf with saggy tits

characters 2/10 MC is a naive child without any real expierience he can't do anything other male guy is horny monkey and the rest are retarded sluts, or they turn into them when get whiff of human dick

fuck this game, at least it was short

• Angry
Reactions: Z_man and Pyrrical

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
Will there ever be a NTR game where the MC can just say "So you were a cheating slut all along? Good riddance, I do not need some sloppy seconds".

Then the MC seduces the wives/girlfriends of the NTR guy/s for the lulz and later settles down with a rich beautful virgin chick whom he will fuck right away without indecisive beta MC act.

He either makes sure that she got a fetish for a small penis or performs some penis surgery so his dick is never smaller than that of any nasty NTR dude. :cool:
For real I dont get why they just keep copy paste the same game and every ntr cuck just pays them. Need some innovation to the standard plots so sadge :(

onaholespecial

Feb 19, 2021
I got a security flag for the archive. It said it found some trojan in it. That being said, i think some moderators should look at some of the messages in this thread as they're just spewing hatred without any reason behind it. Frankly

get some professional help please. You sound like you pose a danger to society

I played the game, That was enough to hate it. Also saying the guy is a shit designer and I hope he sucks shit is hardly "Spewing hate" I could say slurs but I dont think he deserves them. Prob just a new game designer who has no clue how to design fun and engaging mechanics.

Someone made fun of the other guy for saying it was random and If you skipped dialogue I wouldn't fault them for thinking that and save scumming. Because its so unintuitive and shit. Imagine defending this absolutely unfun and unengaging game design. Ive seen better designed games to test mental capacity for rats.

divineKeep

May 18, 2022
This was good to play despite the bullshit rng but what I really needed was a sequel to the previous game... The one with the evil villageeee

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Elves have a very low libido, that's why they need orcs, cuz no woman can live without orc cock once they've had it.

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes