RPGM - Completed - Seiso-Za-Bicchi: ~The Pure Girl's Harassment Prostitution Activities~ [v1.0] [moQ moQ soft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

shadowstar765

3/5 A basic and middling short sandbox game about a naive high school girl slowly transforming herself into a JK prostitute to pay back her fake debts. Good corruption elements, but severely lacking in depth.

Himeno Mikoto, nicknamed “Seiso-chan” by her classmates is your average everyday high school girl who is pure of heart, and rocking a smoking hot bod. But one unfortunate day she somehow manages to kick a frying pan into a nearby car causing it to completely disintegrate into nothing (Not kidding). The supposed owner wants compensation for this seemingly impossible act of vandalism, and thus unfairly sticks a one million G fine on her. Mikoto now faces the dilemma of completing this seemingly impossible task before the end of every week, will she have to resort to selling herself for quick cash, or can she maintain her naive purity? The choice is up to you (but really we all know how this story goes).

Gameplay 2/5: Raise your hand if you had ever played a debt collection hentai game, because if you have then you already know what to expect. There are two ways to play this game, the boring way and the fun way. You could go around the city and do painstakingly trivial tasks, slowly accumulating enough money to eventually repay the debt while maintaining Mikoto’s purity. Or you could do what you're actually here for and whore this girl out to literally anyone who even so much as look at her funny. It's a repeating cycle of finding everyone who's willing to screw around with her, raising her corruption meter, and unlocking items and people to fuck until you had your fill. Once the debt is cleared the game simply just ends in one of two epilogues. The game encourages you to replay it to your heart's content but by that point you've probably already seen everything that needs to be seen. Save often and be prepared for glitches, this game has a habit of freezing up on me during sex scenes even when applying patches.

Story 1/5: bare bones as hell, typical for this type of game. Himino Mikoto is a highly sheltered, extremely naïve, and dumb as hell girl who gets wrapped up in an obvious scam by a shady criminal. Through sheer plot convenience, his recently stolen car was completely obliterated by the girl, and though he was initially pissed, one good look at her bombshell body gave him the idea to slap her with a massive debt for a chance to get his dick wet with JK pussy. Unable to see any of the red flags thanks to her naivete, Mikoto takes everything at face value, and not only that but she doesn't even bother to tell her own mother out of some misguided attempt at not worrying her. Once the goal is set the plot takes a massive backseat right until the end when you repay the debt in full, and the criminal finally gets caught by the local authorities. Depending on the two endings she either gets on with her life now that it's back to normal, or she embraces the slut within as a the new town bike.

Art 3/5: it's not bad, far from it. But there's not a whole lot of wow factor in it. The girl is cute but generic, it's only when she turns into a bitch and gains a unique outfit that she begins to stand out (It's even a very minor plot point in her corruption route). The game contains a small but nice selection of alternate outfits and accessories, and your choices are reflected in many CG’s when she does the nasty For some reason she has some incredibly small nipples, clearly the artist's preference, but it does look a bit “off” to me. The overworld is cookie cutter RPG maker assets, nothing to really care about.

Hentai 3/5: The name of the game is to enjoy the process of corrupting Mikoto from naïve and pure everyday girl into a nympho whore who’s more out for sex than money at high enough levels. The progression from pure to slut is at a middling pace, not fast enough to make the progression seem completely unbelievable, yet still without any real depth in both actions and dialogue. The game also sports one of my most hated treatments of corruption routes, in that once you pass a certain point (in this case 60%) all remaining purity immediately vanishes and the raging nympho start speaking as if she was always like that. Barely any windup, just person A to person B and that really pisses me off in corruption games. As for doing the nasty there's only so many poses here, I counted 8 in total and they're all very vanilla. However almost every encounter has a scene with both pure and whore dialogue, so while pose variety leaves a lot to desire, there is merit to coming back to previous scenes for new dialogue. Unfortunately the gallery seems to be missing a few scenes such as the days of the week scenes and is a little broken.

Translation 3/5: First and foremost it is readable, that alone makes it worth playing. However machine translation is never perfect. A few number of text boxes remain completely missed and untranslated, Stats and outfit menus are untranslated and only fixed by a GOATed user in the replies (Thank you Xennhorn) and what has been translated has been spotty here and there. Once again gender pronouns are occasionally mixed up, and certain phrases have been butchered. No poetry here but sentence structure could definitely use some more work. Though I abhor machine translation, GPT has proven itself once again as the superior method of MTL. If an H-game with no hope of translation to English must be subjected to MTL, then this clearly should be the only way.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

Eh, it's okay?

Translation: Missing a few dialogue things here and there, but overall pretty solid GPT thing.

Story: Our naive and pure girl accidentally messes up some dudes car, he makes her pay him back. Because of her pride she refuses to tell her parents and goes to work to do that. You could, technically, get through the entire game without any lewd scenes. It sounds absolutely awful, but you could. But that's not why we're here, so she's gonna let people harass her and then start working at a brothel or doing some weird sexual harassment escape game to get the money instead.

Gameplay: It's more of a visual novel in RPGM. Every day you wake up, during the weekdays you'll get an event at school which changes as you get more lewd. Then during the day you can go do one event that provides you with 10k, and then let them harass you for extra money. You can also wander around and find some various harassment events. If you cum too many times from the harassment then they take you away and have sex.

Art: Well, she do be cute. There aren't that many scenes though, the sexual harassment stuff is basically giving a handjob/blowjob or getting groped or fingered. They reuse the same overlay images for all of them. The scenes themselves (for instance working at the brothels or getting taken away for sex) are basically limited to getting eaten out, giving a tit job, missionary, doggy, from behind while standing and cowgirl. All scenes will use one of those, but it does take into account the outfit you had on and if your hair is dyed. The dialogue also changes with more lewdness.

Game needed more variety in scenes and maybe more scene setups in general. Game has aphrodisiacs in it and the slums don't lean into that? C'mon fam. Still worth a play, just don't expect anything special.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

I tried to play this twice already...
    Has all elements that would make a good game, but feel rather incomplete...
    The author took a lot of attention on bringing some cloth variaty, some positions, but stil... for nowadays patterns, it would be way better to have invested a little bit using spine
    Overall is fun, the ChatGPT translation is not that bad, but it's not good either, I can only complain the content of the game itself too honest...
    Too short, and frustranting of what it could be...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Maskmaker

The art is fine, I have a feeling its more of this version of the translation that is the problem. The game seems to have bugs and the content is honestly low. After getting around 80 lewdness I can't even use the A or S mechanics anymore, not that I felt there was much left to the game after that.

Anyways I can't recommend a broken game, especially one that is so short and only offers variations of the same image, even if she is cute.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dusty McBride

Example of a good RPGM corruption game

Pros:
    +Great art
    +No need to grind for hours
    +Ability to customize the character
    +Variety of scenes
    +Ability to unlock all scenes in the recollection room

Cons:
    -Translated with ChatGPT, so dialogues sometimes could be weird
    -Plot seems to be a bit stupid, but that's fine for this type of games

Overall, really good game where u don't have to spend time grinding. Maybe only in the first 10 minutes, when u have no money at all. But I can not say it was annoying.
    The only thing I did not like that u have only 3 costumes, could be more. However, it may be enough for u
    Definitely worth a try