RPGM Completed Seiso-Za-Bicchi: ~The Pure Girl's Harassment Prostitution Activities~ [v1.0] [moQ moQ soft]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
Seisos-Bitch-Pure-Girls-Sexual-Harassment-Prostitution-Activities-RJ01075641.jpg

Overview:
A school student named Seicho-chan faces a difficult situation when she accidentally damages her uncle's car on her way home from school. Despite her repeated apologies, her uncle refuses to forgive her and demands a compensation of one million yen, along with an additional 50,000 yen in interest for one week.
Seicho is unable to discuss this problem with her mother, leaving her in a desperate situation. In her desperation, she considers the possibility of earning money quickly by selling her body.
Will Seicho be able to resolve her financial troubles while maintaining her integrity?

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-07-15
Original Title: せいそ・ざ・びっち ~清楚ちゃんのセクハラ売春性活~
Developer: moQ moQ soft
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (GPT-3.5-Turbo)
Translator: OrcboIg
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: Bugfix*

Thanks to OrcboIg for sharing the game
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Goblin Slayer II

Formerly 'OrcboIg'
Jun 7, 2019
What did she do? Step on it with her mecha?

That said... Is it actually her uncle? Or is MTL misinterpreting oji-san again?

Because looping DLsite's description through other MTLs seems to imply that it's just some random dude. Not her actual uncle.

Ugh. F'n MTLs...
The game was translated using an tool created by me that has the objective of extracting the full potential of chatGPT when used as an translator, take a look, this is the same description but translated using my tool, the translation is not perfect by any means, but it's much better than an ordinary MTL translation:

Busty and innocent school angel... her name is "Seiso-chan".
One day, on her way home from school, Seiso-chan accidentally trips and ends up blowing up a creepy man's car.
No matter how many times she apologizes, she can't be forgiven... and ends up having to pay 1 million yen in compensation, plus 50,000 yen in interest every week!
Unable to consult with her mother, Seiso-chan finds herself in a desperate situation!
However, she is tempted with the idea that she can quickly earn money by selling her body...
Will Seiso-chan be able to pay off her debt while maintaining her innocence...?

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
If we press "A" key, I think dress up menu appears but there is untranslated text over there.
Need translation for that page and below page which showed up right after 1st day......

Edit:
Okay, I Translated both the images in google but I dont know how to put them in game so just putting it here just in case anyone needs.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes