RPGM Completed Seiso-Za-Bicchi: ~The Pure Girl's Harassment Prostitution Activities~ [v1.0] [moQ moQ soft]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
I'm gonna take a wild guess that the car was either sabotaged by the man and he just framed the girl to make her think she's responsible to try and exploit the girl for money.

On a scale of 1-10 how close would say my guess is?

Last edited:

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
Similiar bug but after reaching 80 lewdness with the new outfit i can no longer do exposure play or change outfit...

Jun 7, 2019
Do you also use ChatGPT translator to post on this forum?
Well, I try my best as a non native english speaker to communicate with people online without the use of any kind of translator tool in order to improve my english skills, if my english is weird or wrong because of that and it bothers you, feel free to avoid playing the games that I translate and wait for someone else to translate them for you. :ROFLMAO:

Reikh

Apr 6, 2019
Similiar bug but after reaching 80 lewdness with the new outfit i can no longer do exposure play or change outfit...
Had the same issue, stumbled across a "work around?", went to the bathhouse (I went with mens side) stripped, tried to walk out naked, redressed at the shiny, then walked out and was able to access the outfit and exposure keys. Dunno if this will work in all cases or if I just lucked out.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Finally a Female game with a corruption. I mean Female Protagonist. Without corruption is meh honestly. Its like eating a hotdog without ketchup & mustard

Jun 7, 2019
I finally found out what was causing this bug to happen, and unlike some gamers here said, IT WANS'T BEING CAUSED BY MY TRANSLATION.
This is what happen when developers don't know how to deal with spagheti "code".
Anyways, I fixed the bug for them, so this is like an "unnoficial update" or a "mod".
Have fun.

This will prevent the bug to happen, but won't gonna fix it so for people who already are having problems with it:
The game thinks you're naked so go to the bathhouse and wear yours clothes.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Insanely good game because of the idea BUT the problem here is that the artist is drawing the main character inconsistent. Her standing profile image is amazing but the cg gets her proportions wrong all the time.

Way better than Material Girl 1 or 2 though. Reminds me of that but also the Double Melon games, best of both worlds.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I finally found out what was causing this bug to happen, and unlike some gamers here said, IT WANS'T BEING CAUSED BY MY TRANSLATION.
This is what happen when developers don't know how to deal with spagheti "code".
Anyways, I fixed the bug for them, so this is like an "unnoficial update" or a "mod".
Have fun.
Pixeldrain
This will prevent the bug to happen, but won't gonna fix it so for people who already are having problems with it:
Oh right, I apologize if I had read better the thread actually I could already gave you some details, I've play the game few months ago with the mtool. There are couple more bugs then always about nakedess, one is bus related, once you get back from the quest you're naked without reason, if you go to the bath house is basically game over since you enter in a loop where she say I'm shy (even clothed), if I remeber correctly I've fixed this with bathcloth during night, this problem however is not limited to that quest, basically is connected to the day/night cicle, you get out from the bathhouse with the towel? Then the game thinks you're still wearing this and get a conflict during the day, I guess the easiest fix is a no clip mod if you get stuck during the day.

EDIT:
I think I've mistake the game, I've playd this as well however ye I was talking about another game lmao

Last edited:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
You gotta appreciate poetry: "pure-bitch" is an amazing oxymoron of 2 words with opposite meaning.

BUT, at the same time, a tiny bit of philosophy could tell us how a "bitch" it's not necesserily "dirty", it's just a social construct that we associate that word with inpurity. Deep stuff man... Now let me stop writing because i need my hand

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
I came across this bug after reaching lvl 40. She's just frozen and can't move. any thing I can do?
Had the same bug, this fixed for me

Have fun.
Pixeldrain

Reactions: hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
1,000,000 yen = 6,670 usd
50,000 yen = 333 usd

just so you know...
That car better be a damned super car or else it would be better to just send that uncle to the mariana trench with that money...

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
this game have a lot of potential...but too bad its too short and not much H-scene
overall i give 7/10

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes