RPGM Completed Seiso-Za-Bicchi: ~The Pure Girl's Harassment Prostitution Activities~ [v1.0] [moQ moQ soft]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
'TF she do to the car for there to be that much damage, eat it?!
one million yen is approximately seven thousand dollars (rounded up). it's not that unbelievable for a repair cost. depending on the type of car, it could be something as minor as fixing a scratch on the paint or something as major as fixing the car after she wrapped it around a tree. the real fucked up thing is that interest rate. 5% a year isn't great but its not the worst, this is 5% a week. as someone else pointed out, she'd probably be better of going to a loan shark, they'd at least likely charge 5% a month.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeisoZaBicchiThePureGirlsHarassmentProstitutionActivities-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
What did she do? Step on it with her mecha?

That said... Is it actually her uncle? Or is MTL misinterpreting oji-san again?

Because looping DLsite's description through other MTLs seems to imply that it's just some random dude. Not her actual uncle.

Ugh. F'n MTLs...
When i was playing it from DL Site and used google translate to try and understand what was happening, it didn't say anything about it being her uncle or anything, just a random dude proud of his car

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
For those looking for a save from the gallery room, unlocked, here you go:

Thank you for the save, but if you look beneath the reply window when you post something there's a button for attaching a file directly to the post which is better for tiny files like that.
N/M .... I see you changed it; quick response. Thanks

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
Same issue here
I tested your save and the bug was happening but I wasn't sure what was causing it, then I tried to replicate the bug by playing the game until I reach the max lewdness level, but the bug didn't happened to me, so I'm not sure what is causing that, could you tell me if it happeded after a specific event that caused the lewdness level to reach 100?
Or maybe after a event triggered after reaching 100 lewdness?
If the bug is being caused by the translation I want to fix it ASAP, but I couldn't replicate it so I don't really know.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes