RPGM Completed Seiso-Za-Bicchi: ~The Pure Girl's Harassment Prostitution Activities~ [v1.0] [moQ moQ soft]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Xennhorn

Sep 7, 2020
Alrighty, here is a bunch of updated translated images,

updated areas:
Costume Menu
Lewdness Rewards
Naughty Status page (although one is still un-translated as the original image was too pixelated for me to decipher)
Bottom of screen Menu buttons for Costume, Exposure, Rotor.

Jun 7, 2019

updated areas:
Costume Menu
Lewdness Rewards
Naughty Status page (although one is still un-translated as the original image was too pixelated for me to decipher)
That look's very good, good work!

Reactions: Xennhorn

378Friday99

Nov 17, 2023
I get the feeling one of the base background pictures has an issue, try re-extracting just the image files or re-downloading
I already did that but it still happens, also I've tried to play another RPG maker MV game and they all have this problem as well.

Xennhorn

Sep 7, 2020
I already did that but it still happens, also I've tried to play another RPG maker MV game and they all have this problem as well.
ok more than likely an issue with the RPG maker software on your pc, download, uninstall and reinstall the RTP for maker MV.

378Friday99

Nov 17, 2023
ok more than likely an issue with the RPG maker software on your pc, download, uninstall and reinstall the RTP for maker MV.

I tried to find the RTP for maker MV before but it doesn't have one. I also tried update and reinstall graphic driver but nothing work so far.

YukiNyaNya

Feb 9, 2023

updated areas:
Costume Menu
Lewdness Rewards
Thank you! May your pillow stay comfy forever :)

Caproberts

Jul 23, 2019

updated areas:
Costume Menu
Lewdness Rewards
Not sure what is going on, but I cannot get the to extract at all. Keeps showing an error has recurred.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes