VN Others Completed Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- [Final] [Liar-soft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
6.png

Overview:
Inganock, a city isolated from the outside, a city where everything is distorted, even the sun. It all started ten years ago, at a day called as 'Revival'. Then residents of the city slowly changed into beings that are partially human and partially animal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-03-26
Release Date: Japanese 2007-11-22, English 2012-11-20
Original Title: 赫炎のインガノック -What a beautiful people-
Developer & Publisher:
Translation:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Same series: Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
huge thanks to legendary @superelmo for the game

7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
I think I DLed and played Sekien no Inganock in 2009, and it's the one game I have always managed to back up no matter what happened. No matter how many games I've DLed and lost this one has always remained.

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Oooo, been wanting to play this one and Sharnoth for ages. Might as well give it a try now. Not all VNs need to be about hot dickings IMO. The Lovecraft references and sometimes themes (most obvious in Sharnoth) are a big plus.

BTW, anyone know if there'll ever be a translation for Hikari no Valusia? IIRC it's the only game of the series not translated - Souten no Celenaria was translated by another fan group, Shiei no Sona-Nyl and Ourai no Gahkthun were translated by MangaGamer; there's also Shunkyoku no Tyrhhia but that one only came out last year so I'm not expecting anything for at least a year or two.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
The music in this game is extraordinary or rather it fits well with the art style and general ambiance of the game. Replaying it now, the story is only so so, but back in the day, it was the most memorable VN I'd played in a long time. I also remember ever 17 and cross channel.

Reactions: Boombox 221

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
I no longer remember what this game was about... there was the protag, the children, the cat wo/man? But I remember it was beautiful and the music was epic. But there was a melancholy that makes me hesitate to play anymore liar-soft games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote