Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.2b] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
How can I make ghostly leg? I got wooden leg , I got 6 antighost candle. What shall I do next?

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Damn liking the new build, I was hoping for another scene with anahel using the penis potion, or squirel getting it to use it would be great (obviously my own personal preference). Maybe something in the future, hope it's not just a tease. I mean obviously the artist is into large breasts but I also preferred squirrels original ones.

Outside of that, had a couple of bugs where some quest prompts would complete before even having the item for it. The art of persuasion book didn't let me read it outside the house but it still did the scene and then repeated the scene after reading it.

Feel like inventory is cluttered with old items or recipes that might not need to be there. Maybe sort items out by type?
Obviously early days still but looking good.

• Angry
Reactions: fredoo04

Ann87

Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone have the changelog? Just so I can understand if I did everything in this build

Bedman007

Jul 5, 2021
How can I make ghostly leg? I got wooden leg , I got 6 antighost candle. What shall I do next?
talk to the woman again and she will tell you to buy "The recipe for creating ghostly things" [how greedy:sick:]
buy it and return home, open your inventory, click on the recipe and use it
then a blue creepy ghostly leg will be added to your inventory

Reactions: Dino1000

Bedman007

Jul 5, 2021
Reactions: Dino1000
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes