Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.2b] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Changelog? still in orc camp can't progress antyhing
Changelog:

Anahel's story continues: Escape from the Orc camp

With update 0.8 quests are back in the game - if you don't know what to do, look at the list of tasks.

In the next versions, we plan to add quests to the orc camp (there were none) and check the performance of quests from earlier versions of the game.

2 new animation (with variation)

2 new CG (with variation)

Reactions: Adebayor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sekira [v0.8.2b] [Mensh]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yeethoe

Jan 30, 2022
When you go to sleep you can use them, takes 3, and each time the sequence progresses further until a not-ghost looking phallus does the deed between Sekira's thighs. Its not explained very well what actually is happening...
I still dont get an option to use the candle tho? I press on "anti ghost candle" and nothing happens

Adebayor

Mar 3, 2020
Changelog:

Anahel's story continues: Escape from the Orc camp

With update 0.8 quests are back in the game - if you don't know what to do, look at the list of tasks.

In the next versions, we plan to add quests to the orc camp (there were none) and check the performance of quests from earlier versions of the game.

2 new animation (with variation)

2 new CG (with variation)
Thank u for the answer, even though i can't progress anything, can't escape, or by the escape u mean being raped by minotaur or smth like this. i made wall event, handjob and boobjob with cow and goblin in mine. gave shaman shrooms but it does nothing.

nvidiasteam

Jun 30, 2019
very buggy, cant progress.. tryed to restart couple of times i get stucked at the same place every time. how do you even reach the goblin camp part?

Last edited:

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Ok so I did Blade and Hole, escaped with the oil, Done all the the things Bella, I only ever give to potions to Okari, there's not option to tell the shame to give more other than Night Wishes but none of those potions seem to count for giving to Okari, so what am I missing or over looking or what.

Richday

Jun 4, 2021
v0.8.4
Changelog:

In this update we have done a lot of work to improve the quest system.

Quests:
- Improved 13 quests - added hints and expanded stages;
- Created 24 new quests - they are now displayed in your quest log;
- Quests that cannot be completed are now marked as "in development";
- Improved notification of quest start/completion/failure/promotion;

Orc Camp:
- Added a star to the door interaction button in the solitary (as a hint that it can be interacted with);
- Added a star to the training wheel interaction button (as a hint that it can be interacted with);
- Added animation of training on the wheel (in the part that was before version 0.8);
- Disabled mushroom fights in the orc camp, and passing the potion to Orcari;

- Fixed the money cheat. To enable it, press the M button inside Anahel's house (after the prologue) - a new "get money" choice will appear in the bed.

And other minor changes and improvements.

Old saves will not work in the new version!

The new version is available:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes