• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.2b] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Ivufy7O-okEzSY29p1vzKNs0kMmkIBOY6cU8Huv_fBPuiAtYue3avVlk4JoVKLfG.jpg

Overview:
You play as a modest girl Anahel. An ancient prophecy says that only Anahel canto stop evil invading the world and save people from enslavement.
To do this you must find the old artefact "Godess' heart" before evil powers do, vanquish dark Lord's lewd swarms, and disrupt his plans of building the portal and establishing his reign over the world.
Don't let evil penetrate the world and Anahel!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: Mensh -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra:
Fan Sign

Devil22 thanks for the link
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk

изображение_2021-02-14_100017.png изображение_2021-02-14_103831.png изображение_2021-02-19_154452.png изображение_2021-02-19_154912.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

WeIcome

Jun 29, 2018
how far does this demo go?
I'd say 15-20mins worth. Only 2 lewd scenes - one with slime and other with rabbit. I'd personally wait for more updates which shouldn't be long as this developer is pretty quick to make content as seen on his previous games.

Reactions: RaulGaul21

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
I'd say 15-20mins worth. Only 2 lewd scenes - one with slime and other with rabbit. I'd personally wait for more updates which shouldn't be long as this developer is pretty quick to make content as seen on his previous games.
ok, would you kindly tell me whats the other games? like the art style, might check them out.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes