Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
It's better to wait. Until today, the shop was bugged in a way that'd crash the game. Also, I can't find the new content. I saw a scene that was unfamiliar, but I think that was a part of 3.5 that i'd missed seeing as the scene didn't really follow the theme of what was meant for 4.0
I think the main update content is in the orc camp, have you been able to get there? Or after charging the amulet.

digitall

May 25, 2017
I think the main update content is in the orc camp, have you been able to get there? Or after charging the amulet.
I haven't. I see no signs of any orcs. I cant tell if I'm bad at finding the new content or if it's not included in the build that I downloaded. The file itself says 0.4 though

digitall

May 25, 2017
I haven't. I see no signs of any orcs. I cant tell if I'm bad at finding the new content or if it's not included in the build that I downloaded. The file itself says 0.4 though
I'm reading off the patreon, others are having problems finding the new content too. There must be a bug causing the new content not to show

yakyb

Sep 12, 2020
I'm reading off the patreon, others are having problems finding the new content too. There must be a bug causing the new content not to show
I'm also a patreon...and I still don't have two scenes from the higher version....how to hypnotize bella and you need to smoke a cigar near the waste..... let the author return the money to all patreons who bought the game

digitall

May 25, 2017
I got to the orc camp but I think I hit the end of the new content... seems like I can't progress any further no matter what I do.
How'd you get to the orcs? I reinstalled and deleted my save data and everything and all I got was a variation of the scene with Bella

SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018
Mind uploading your save here? My game is bugged, and cant get to the new stuff.
Here is a save that starts right before you are captured by goblins and taken to the Orc camp. I also edited the save file to give me more gold. That grind whilst trying to find the new content was a nightmare lol As far as how I got to the orc camp it was a lot of trial and error. I noticed that some characters had multiple dialog that only triggered under certain conditions so be 100 percent sure you talked to everyone and I mean EVERYONE. I had to do a lot of encounters several times too as the game won't tell you if it's enough or not.

Flutetby

Apr 4, 2022
Here is a save that starts right before you are captured by goblins and taken to the Orc camp. I also edited the save file to give me more gold. That grind whilst trying to find the new content was a nightmare lol As far as how I got to the orc camp it was a lot of trial and error. I noticed that some characters had multiple dialog that only triggered under certain conditions so be 100 percent sure you talked to everyone and I mean EVERYONE. I had to do a lot of encounters several times too as the game won't tell you if it's enough or not.

Friend share the game pls

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sekira [0.4a] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (708 MB/ 358 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, I wonder when the author makes the game available to the public sometime in the beginning, it's 10-14 days and there was another version, but now something went wrong, since games like Anna Exciting Affection or NLT Media games are made available on the next day, of course, the first are patrons and these games are a bit prettier, although I am a female protaganist there and the worst thing is silence

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes