Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

yakyb

Sep 12, 2020
You can do strip-tease with the inn owner even with good karma, but ya won't undress during the dance or whatever she does with bad karma, thus the inn guy just simply gives 1 coin and tells ya to go away. Didn't find any other scene that told me that my karma is too high.

With the ghost in the inn you're supposed to make a special candle by talking to the witch in the village, then you can work in the pub for a few times after crafting it,and VOILA - he got out of the inn and went to your house. The only interaction with him there (I guess it's him, maybe it's your master, idk) is to buy 2-3 candles from the witch and go to sleep while using them. Each time you do that you'll lose a piece of clothing, then he'll start harassin' yo thighs with his spooky log. And that's about it.
The game is rather buggy rn, buying item from the witch to recharge the amulet does nothing, after speaking with the goddess enough times and learning a skill from master you can wake up the cook but it does nothing,he just reappears the next day, can't find any way to change my karma, can't find the shitty wasp nest 'cause after stealing the dynamite sticks the quest simply ceased to exist on the same mortal plane as I, strip-teasing with the inn owner gives me a piece of a medalion over and over and over and over again, the captain ghost gave me a map for a treasure island but it didn't appear in my inventory or anywhere else, the first location ain't accessible, too. The ghost in the inn in the dialogue is supposed to be a hint for how to make master interact with real world, but it results in nothing. You can work in the inn at around 6am, or you can work outside the inn straight-up from 24:00. Both take same amount of time, however, and both give same gold.
Once you start working at the inn you can't sell shit to the inn guy, so the whole quest for gathering mushrooms and berries becomes utterly worthless since he was the only dude who bought them.
Can't sell anything to the shop outside the inn, can't sell anything to the witch, can't sell anything to the smith.
Most of the quests need gold, but you can't sell shit so ya just repeat the job-sleep-job circle till you get enough 5 coins per job to buy quest item, complete the quest, then repeat.

Animations are pretty great tho, and it's definitely worth following if the project won't die.
I remember a few good russian projects on Fallout RPG-y hentai and one other thing, but they both just kinda died. I think the dev for fallout one was Dvoika, or doika? Don't remember for sure. This one showed up at a certain russian site at around december I reckon, and seeing how they redid the engine and made the game to 0.35 already I doubt that the good ol' malice and the machine syndrom will hit this game as well, but w/e
Go to the blacksmith, ask for a helmet, he won’t give it, after that go to the squirrel, she will gag in her mouth and advance along the plot and blow up the bees

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Any word from the creator as to when 0.4 is coming out? Only seen a couple updates on Patreon but nothing about when it’s going to drop.

Dec 20, 2018
Any word from the creator as to when 0.4 is coming out? Only seen a couple updates on Patreon but nothing about when it’s going to drop.
Seems like the next update will involve goblins and... corn?

He also stated in a patreon's post that he is developing another game aside from this one (male MC). In my opinion dev should be more active on discord as there is no release date for the next update yet. This is just my thoughts but probably he will leave Sekira unfinished and move on to the other game, by now the story in sekira seems to hit a dead point.

Reactions: Dino1000

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
Seems like the next update will involve goblins and... corn?

He also stated in a patreon's post that he is developing another game aside from this one (male MC). In my opinion dev should be more active on discord as there is no release date for the next update yet. This is just my thoughts but probably he will leave Sekira unfinished and move on to the other game, by now the story in sekira seems to hit a dead point.
B-but I just figured out how to explode the wasp nest after re-doing the whole run
The only thing about the story going rn is how our master dies and we go become a striptease hoe
Ain't even public one, can't striptease in the pub, only in the pub owner's room
Sigh.
Ultra gay.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
if he ditches sekira people just learn from that and not support his other to be ditched games, waste of money to donate to that

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
Go to the blacksmith, ask for a helmet, he won’t give it, after that go to the squirrel, she will gag in her mouth and advance along the plot and blow up the bees
Thanks brou, but the other Mask to steal the explosive, i'm Stuck there, i don't know what do

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes