Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Guys, I just finished the sweeping job at tavern. They guy ask Milk to give promotion to work inside tavern.
Squirrel Girl should give the milk but need to give her the right potion to make her boobs bigger.
How to proceed. I'm stuck. It says need to entice master more but I cant figure it out.

I'm completely stuck. Someone please tell how to get the damn big boobs potion.
You might have to get the book of persuasion and smoke a cigar in order to get the male ghost to give you the ingredients.

Reactions: liyih_black

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Games a bit grindy, can really only perform one action per day then you gotta sleep, would definitely benefit from being able to get more done, or at least increase the resources/money earned per action, it takes waaay too many days just to gather potion materials.

Not too many actual sex scenes just yet, also the transformations are all scene specific, kinda sucks theres no way to keep the bigger tits/futa dick as customization, was also kinda weird that the goddess just magics your dick away then says she gives you a recipe for it but its not in your inventory and cant be made, maybe added in later?

Art is fantastic, wish i could find more by this artist, just two other RPGM games Otaku Rage and Bunker 69, if anyone knows where he posts his art i'd love to see more of it.

Bonus: tried to merge the images of the BE + Futa versions together, kinda rough but thought I'd share.

Kulotski

May 1, 2018
im stuck with the squirrel telling me to talk to bork about dancing and when I did there was no option for it.
also stuck with the quest with the squirrel to infiltrate the dwarfs store at night. Is that the end for 0.3?

EDIT : NVM I figured out to just keep working inside the tavern.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Gave the leg, got a map, no map in inventory, no options.
Got rammed by the cook with the spell several times, nothing is happening afterwards.
I'm lost and confused. This game is good but the vague quest details and other details hinders the progress. I can't remember half of what I need to do, where to go. I tried the quest tab but again, its basic and doesn't really update as you progress. I'm stuck and gave up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dammit

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm art is good if you like comic, very funny and entertaining, good written. nice ideas. hot nun. many kinks. not very grindy.

but: for me still too grindy, not into futa and extrem oversized tits personally, didnt see any straight sex yet, all more sexual encounters the guys are these typical just hands and dick and the rest is shadow or not seen at all - not a fan of that personally even i like girls getting spotlight. currently stuck to steal explosives. would give it 3.5 atm

bighrtyerst123

Dec 26, 2021
What do i do after i talked to Squirrel about danicing she told me to go talk to Bork but i don't have an option to talk to him, what should i do?Also how to i work INSIDE the tavern?Please help :(

bighrtyerst123

Dec 26, 2021
im stuck with the squirrel telling me to talk to bork about dancing and when I did there was no option for it.
also stuck with the quest with the squirrel to infiltrate the dwarfs store at night. Is that the end for 0.3?

EDIT : NVM I figured out to just keep working inside the tavern.
How can I work inside the tavern?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Just started playing this, and looks like the game shows promise, nice art, good systems for a renpy game, and funny plot

tiran3000

May 12, 2021
The RPG version is 1000 times better. First of all, the gameplay is much more interesting. The renpy version is like a video comic. It is a pity that the author refuses the RPG mechanics.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes