Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Dec 20, 2018
I completed the dynamite cow quest but when it says you should give her the good news I go to talk with the cow an nothing happens, literally no dialogue shows up, is it the end of the quest or is it bugged?

Reactions: belvoir

belvoir

May 17, 2017
I completed the dynamite cow quest but when it says you should give her the good news I go to talk with the cow an nothing happens, literally no dialogue shows up, is it the end of the quest or is it bugged?

same for me, I can't complete this one, also I don't know what to do next with the ghost in the tavern.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
an honest opinion about this title?
would like to know this too. i like the art style and the girls looks very much. but i don't like cut sex scenes where you don't see the males properly like the only char with depth is the main one and i don't like too much walk, combat and grind stuff.

is there old man or goblin sex in this game with the mc?

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
same for me, I can't complete this one, also I don't know what to do next with the ghost in the tavern.
you need to buy 6 candles from the witch, then she will tell you how to see ghost in the tavern (you need to buy kit and make oil or sth)

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Guys, I just finished the sweeping job at tavern. They guy ask Milk to give promotion to work inside tavern.
Squirrel Girl should give the milk but need to give her the right potion to make her boobs bigger.
How to proceed. I'm stuck. It says need to entice master more but I cant figure it out.

I'm completely stuck. Someone please tell how to get the damn big boobs potion.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes