Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So it seems there are some quest i cant progress is it because they are not implemented or is it a bug?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
v0.35 sex scenes

Also did anyone else think the MC was a virgin at first? I thought she was protecting her cherry with the belt against the slime and rabbit. Nothing more devout/holy than being a virgin ain't it.

joncik

May 7, 2017
i can get through after destroying hive/finding leg, i have seen ghost in tavern and i can't progress no more
its because of negative karma?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
i can get through after destroying hive/finding leg, i have seen ghost in tavern and i can't progress no more
its because of negative karma?
In positive karma when you Did all the H scenes appears a bird outside your house.... it's the final version of the update and there's no more content.
Hopefully in Next versions you can unlock It but what I missed in Game it's The K.O man with The option BW or HandJ. (The Kurt, bird only punish you -1 Karma)
The gallery seems buged too with the whore of The PUB animation screen (end of content ccg)... You only missed H Animations but It needs a Big fix on the Quests.

Last edited:

joncik

May 7, 2017
i did all on positive karma and reduced to negative and still i cant progress with wooden leg, and when i charged amulet nothing changed, also i cant talk to cow after destroying hornet hive
what else i can do?

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
renpy

bad karma allows you to dance
You can do strip-tease with the inn owner even with good karma, but ya won't undress during the dance or whatever she does with bad karma, thus the inn guy just simply gives 1 coin and tells ya to go away. Didn't find any other scene that told me that my karma is too high.

With the ghost in the inn you're supposed to make a special candle by talking to the witch in the village, then you can work in the pub for a few times after crafting it,and VOILA - he got out of the inn and went to your house. The only interaction with him there (I guess it's him, maybe it's your master, idk) is to buy 2-3 candles from the witch and go to sleep while using them. Each time you do that you'll lose a piece of clothing, then he'll start harassin' yo thighs with his spooky log. And that's about it.
The game is rather buggy rn, buying item from the witch to recharge the amulet does nothing, after speaking with the goddess enough times and learning a skill from master you can wake up the cook but it does nothing,he just reappears the next day, can't find any way to change my karma, can't find the shitty wasp nest 'cause after stealing the dynamite sticks the quest simply ceased to exist on the same mortal plane as I, strip-teasing with the inn owner gives me a piece of a medalion over and over and over and over again, the captain ghost gave me a map for a treasure island but it didn't appear in my inventory or anywhere else, the first location ain't accessible, too. The ghost in the inn in the dialogue is supposed to be a hint for how to make master interact with real world, but it results in nothing. You can work in the inn at around 6am, or you can work outside the inn straight-up from 24:00. Both take same amount of time, however, and both give same gold.
Once you start working at the inn you can't sell shit to the inn guy, so the whole quest for gathering mushrooms and berries becomes utterly worthless since he was the only dude who bought them.
Can't sell anything to the shop outside the inn, can't sell anything to the witch, can't sell anything to the smith.
Most of the quests need gold, but you can't sell shit so ya just repeat the job-sleep-job circle till you get enough 5 coins per job to buy quest item, complete the quest, then repeat.

Animations are pretty great tho, and it's definitely worth following if the project won't die.
I remember a few good russian projects on Fallout RPG-y hentai and one other thing, but they both just kinda died. I think the dev for fallout one was Dvoika, or doika? Don't remember for sure. This one showed up at a certain russian site at around december I reckon, and seeing how they redid the engine and made the game to 0.35 already I doubt that the good ol' malice and the machine syndrom will hit this game as well, but w/e

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sekira 0.3.5 Renpy Edition:

Changelog:
0.3.5:
N/A

Reactions: VVAR666
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes