Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

mothercucker3

Nov 24, 2018
So where do i find the torch? Everytime i work in the tavern to set up an ambush it says a torch is needed to burn the candle but i don't know where is it supposed to be at?

Katyxxx

Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone. Stuck on a potion in jail . The guard says that the potion is not ready yet and that 's it . Tell me is this the end of the 0.4 series or is there an opportunity to go further ?

Zaqwer

May 15, 2018
Has anyone figured out what to do if the pirate cannot be seen on the beach after getting the leg?

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
Has anyone figured out what to do if the pirate cannot be seen on the beach after getting the leg?
Hello, this is so you should have a recipe for a spiritual leg in inventory, but inventory is not a table for making potions, so you have a wooden leg and this recipe and you use it on a recipe, but at home, after doing it, go to the beach, I did not meet this ghost, if it does not work, try on the beach to do a ghostly leg I walked it, so to speak, anyhow it surprised and it went on, this whole quest log is to be thrown away

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
How can I improve the striptease and to have next level , I am tired of striptease at Bork ?How can I get promotion , what i need to modify at saveseditor to get the next level?

Ninjalove24

Dec 20, 2017
Hello, this is so you should have a recipe for a spiritual leg in inventory, but inventory is not a table for making potions, so you have a wooden leg and this recipe and you use it on a recipe, but at home, after doing it, go to the beach, I did not meet this ghost, if it does not work, try on the beach to do a ghostly leg I walked it, so to speak, anyhow it surprised and it went on, this whole quest log is to be thrown away
where or how can i get the recipe for spiritual leg?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes