Ren'Py Sekira [v0.8.4b Fix 1] [Mensh]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

crhoades

Nov 19, 2021
because you just have to talk to the squirrel and go to the master for a recipe for a mask and the ingredients for the mask can be bought near the bork tavern
no i have the dynamite he wont sell the helmet though, and i cant blow up the nest.

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
I think you need to sleep one night and the next day because blowing up this nest is at night
and what about the amulet, you have to go to Bella's room and there will be a spark barrel and there you throw one stone and the other you have from what this building next to the tavern is that man who wakes him up and when you have these stones, then in this building you click inventory and you use a stone to summon bella

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
i cant go out at sunset. dwarf never gave me the panties, and i can seem to them from him.
It is a bit strange for me how this game works because I was supposed to get explosives but I couldn't and it was in squirrel and you had to have masks for the attack on the dwarf and as for these armed panties, this is what it will open for you later doing something with the dwarf's seed there is something like that

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
last update I uncrompessed the game just to check up, most of the time is an easy sign to know if the game is going to flop in the long run... this is an spaghetti code mess, sad because it has good ideas and little details, but this update is unplayable, quest and conditions are a mess...

botre12

Jul 8, 2019
hello, it's about akintosh and those wooden legs you have to go to the taverna and talk to bork
How to find sellers of anti-ghost candles?
Because when you invite the ghost home, nothing happens?
I talked to Bork and there were always only 2 options to ask for a promotion at work and test me

How to enable this?
Untitled.png

Last edited:

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
How to find sellers of anti-ghost candles?
Because when you invite the ghost home, nothing happens?
I talked to Bork and there were always only 2 options to ask for a promotion at work and test me

How to enable this?
View attachment 1883104
and this is strange for me because when I had this invisible bird, a raven or a rook, this paw on the well did not show to me anymore and these things against ghosts are a town and this woman at the end to the right

jackmarrow

Dec 7, 2018
Can you help me how to unlock a lake and take a wood leg !
For the wooden leg for ghost pirate, you get the "The Recipe for creating ghostly things" from the witch in the village. I forgot how I got it myself but try speaking to her and finishing all quests relating to the witch.

To unlock the lake, I don't remember all the steps. I unlocked it through talking to the Bar's owner and they were looking for Akakiko, the dude you knocked out at the start of the game, obtaining the mushroom knife. I would suggest finishing all other quests if you have any because that'll probably lead to finding Akakiko then unlocking the lake.

Hopefully, this helps. This game is so bad at guiding the player towards the end and sometimes we're all left wondering if we're stuck at a part that we didn't get any clues for, or we wonder if we just hit the end of the update, to which they don't notify us when we do in the game. They really need to work on all that because this game, although great art, is a mess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botre12

tom4512

Sep 1, 2020
For the wooden leg for ghost pirate, you get the "The Recipe for creating ghostly things" from the witch in the village. I forgot how I got it myself but try speaking to her and finishing all quests relating to the witch.

To unlock the lake, I don't remember all the steps. I unlocked it through talking to the Bar's owner and they were looking for Akakiko, the dude you knocked out at the start of the game, obtaining the mushroom knife. I would suggest finishing all other quests if you have any because that'll probably lead to finding Akakiko then unlocking the lake.

Hopefully, this helps. This game is so bad at guiding the player towards the end and sometimes we're all left wondering if we're stuck at a part that we didn't get any clues for, or we wonder if we just hit the end of the update, to which they don't notify us when we do in the game. They really need to work on all that because this game, although great art, is a mess.
Full agreement

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hi there, loving the art and animations so far. Was wondering if there was a way at the start to move her panties aside for the slime or is escape the only option no matter what? Is there many missable scenes in this game and do the scenes have sound effects?

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Just seen in the gallery she lets a slime in her mouth, why didnt i get this scene? Also i had the rabbit scene and after shes topless when she hits the rabbit in the face, in the gallery there is a pic landing the blow with her top on, is that shown if you beat the rabbit?

Edit: found the next slime part, just had to play on though the gallery had them in a different order so thought id missed.

Last edited:

botre12

Jul 8, 2019

First of all thanks for your reply !

I have replayed the game more than 20 times and each time doing it a different way but still can't find the witch in the village and Bork didn't mention looking for Akakiko don't know if I'm missing a step or because of the version I was playing with a bug. After inviting Akakiko to my house, nothing happened.The well in front of the house when I click it it can't activate and it talks about karma !

I also completed the quest but still can't see the witch or talk to Bork only 2 options are promotion and test me?

Can you share the version you are playing?
Or can you give me the order to complete the quests because maybe I did the wrong steps that lead to game bugs.

I found him but still can't open the lake or will the lake be opened when I talk to Bork about finding Akakiko

Untitled.png

Last edited:

botre12

Jul 8, 2019
and this is strange for me because when I had this invisible bird, a raven or a rook, this paw on the well did not show to me anymore and these things against ghosts are a town and this woman at the end to the right
I found Akakiko and invited him home but I went back to talk to Bork and still didn't see any other options. When talking to the witch there was still no problem regarding the anti-ghost candle and about breaking destroying the hive and attaching the amulet to Bella still works fine. I still don't know how to activate the dialogue to open the lake and the quest to get the wooden leg.So what do you think I should do first to open the lake and get the wooden leg?

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok how do you dance in the tavern?? So far I can only clean tables and dance for the tavern keeper. But not for any guests.. Ive made way more than the 100g he said I should make.

Reactions: LegolasNell
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes