EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
15cc4ab87408bb5dd451c369d27192f1.png

Overview:
Noah, who belongs to the Knights, has been transferred by someone else's large-scale transition magic!
Gather your friends and search for those who have been transferred by a new order with Noah as the head ...!?​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2020-12-31
Developer: Mutsukian -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

e479efb2cc3d7cad757b07eb50249ff5.png c38285ee0d5f944744dff00b33067796.png 038b7a914c13fa400a415b1488a924ba.jpg 5f1e62720837a766ece5ecc91ee35c04.png 1b881439655e9e438f3086b014097143.png 84b477f2805f5021f5be5f2c16cd7321.png ae27f86da37bd5b1af81fe8070fdcb34.png 44bbb0cb730118b174f126324c428417.png a7a8d6963f65ed452e0e0191e3a6c994.jpg fd2cacedf912bd5a77b0f10b09da3257.png e8da76cd11e6d2904156d543b30b03df.jpg 5614f2b6b302fef9a4e1fd0fedec0f10.png 82e24ea4863a0c8c22bc402b05183ad6.png 5317ef47e94388aa36b750866e595ba6.jpg e479efb2cc3d7cad757b07eb50249ff5.png ad615d381cacd3d253a75f04811d9044.png eeece09d083466caecf9ec087f4421ea.jpg 16e31024ae5c79f90cb9329dbf9cb11c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
not a fan of the fendom genre so I would like to ask... this is one of those games where the MC is dominated by every single girl or there are only some and not all of them?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
-Has the "female domination" tag

I like where this is going... :sneaky:

-Literally has no femdom fetishes whatsoever and all other tags are either maledom or vanilla ones like "anal sex", "blowjob", "harem", "vaginal sex", "creampie" etc

Here goes another penis-centric game masquerading as "femdom" because the human women and monstergirls order MC to go through the horror of fucking them in a very vanilla or maledom fashion every once in a while... :rolleyes: I don't even know what puts me off about this game more: the terrible machine translation or the falsely-advertised "femdom"? Time to move on I suppose...

Every single girl is dominant to the MC. You will not find any role reversal in this game.
Sadly not "dominant" in any sexually-significant way judging by the tags and pics... When you say that all the girls are dominant, do you mean that outside of sexual interactions they order MC around/tell him what to do, or are there actual femdom erotic scenes (anything from soft foot and pussy worship/cunnilingus to hard kinks like pegging, ass licking, whipping, trampling, spitting, urination or scat is fine by me) in the game that were missed by the tags? Or is there some element of psychological domination? I don't want to judge a book by its cover and wrongly discard the game as pseudo-femdom, so I'm genuinely asking as you seem to have played it! Cheers!

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019

-Literally has no femdom fetishes whatsoever and all other tags are either maledom or vanilla ones like "anal sex", "blowjob", "harem", "vaginal sex", "creampie" etc

Here goes another penis-centric game masquerading as "femdom" because the human women and monstergirls order MC to go through the horror of fucking them in a very vanilla or maledom fashion every once in a while... :rolleyes: I don't even know what puts me off about this game more: the terrible machine translation or the falsely-advertised "femdom"? Time to move on I suppose...

Sadly not "dominant" in any sexually-significant way judging by the tags and pics... When you say that all the girls are dominant, do you mean that outside of sexual interactions they order MC around/tell him what to do, or are there actual femdom erotic scenes (anything from soft foot and pussy worship/cunnilingus to hard kinks like pegging, ass licking, whipping, trampling, spitting, urination or scat is fine by me) in the game that were missed by the tags? Or is there some element of psychological domination? I don't want to judge a book by its cover and wrongly discard the game as pseudo-femdom, so I'm genuinely asking as you seem to have played it! Cheers!
Reverse rape is a popular niche, Just because you arent into it doesnt mean others aren't.Though i havent actually Tried this game yet so i dont know what its actually like.

I do agree a bit with you on the femdom thing though. I do think of femdom as what you believe it as, but reverse rape is technically femdom so unfortunately we just have to deal with the bad tags.

Aug 22, 2017

I have most certainly played it, I used an auto mtl before it appeared on this site, whether i'd recommend it to you judging your apparent preferences, I would suggest you stay clear.

I think the difference here is our understanding of 'female domination' or 'femdom'. For me it is an umbrella term which also includes reverse rape if that is name for it (a fairly poor description as rape is rape regardless of victim gender and we ignore the outdated legal terms but it is the generally accepted genre name). I gather femdom means for you a more deprivation and degradation of a character by a female. It is probably more nuanced than that and i don't mind that per se but i think it is too narrow for the term femdom. You can absolutely correct me on your definition of it, but i do think it is tagged appropriately.

The female characters either rape the main character or use dubious means to engage in sex with him, they are dominant in position and action with the MC, I personally consider that female dominant but you don't have to. They do not bully and deprive him so absolutely although with the MTL it is very hard to tell xD

I'd summarise as, play the game if you like Monster Girl Quest, enemies do GOR and your companions often lead sexually with the MC being appropriately timid and prude in all of it. Avoid, if you are wanting something like Estate Dominate or The Big Score (which i don't mind either but I definitely prefer the former rather than the latter).

*Edit* This is not an endorsement of the MTL btw what i played was software generated and the scenes were... legible if you don't mind MTL the game's scenes are pretty good with the art. If CBA, their is a gallery unlock almost immediately into the game by going into the basement.