Unity Completed Seleka Exposes Herself in a Naked Coat and Hopefully Doesn't Get Caught [Final] [SheableSoft]

4.70 star(s) 47 Votes

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
For those complaining the game not running due to the name coding being messed up by the uploader, have you guys tried to rename the executable and the folder? As is the game runs normal for me, tested it, if you rename to Seleka.exe and the folder to seleka_data it should work to. My system locale is to english fyi.

Also in my previous post here #41 has the torrent file from where I got the game without any of the issues mensioned by you

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
For those complaining the game not running due to the name coding being messed up by the uploader, have you guys tried to rename the executable and the folder? As is the game runs normal for me, tested it, if you rename to Seleka.exe and the folder to seleka_data it should work to. My system locale is to english fyi.

Also in my previous post here #41 has the torrent file from where I got the game without any of the issues mensioned by you
the op author already gave us his previous version where everything is fine (just check the previous page), the problem was caused by a mod that apparently forgot to change decoding before doing the reupload.

Reactions: DaddySoares

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Maybe not something the uploader did, but you did. Extract it with bandizip to preserve the jap language.
Yeah I didn't even notice, wasn't doing the reupping on my home pc.

Last edited:

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I'm so happy this game exists and actually completed unlike the other 3D exhibitionist games I've been waiting on.
It would be even better if there's more stages including big crowded places that are set during the day! :p

Any similar games like this?
There was Roshutsu but it got officially abandoned.
There is Roxanne ENF Game but it's still early in development.
There's also Naked Risk 3D but its development seems to be dead.

This Seleka game is the best you're gonna get since it's actually finished, although it has a big emphasis on coat flashing than the other exhibitionist games I mentioned since you can't just throw away the coat until you unlock that ability.
I would still keep an eye on Roxanne ENF Game though since it's under active development.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
no animated tag?
Its a 3D game bro. No need for animation tag lol.

This one doesn't work for me. Even tried to change the locale to japanase still no luck, what am I doing wrong?
Open archive wih winrar. Use Ctrl+E. Chose 932 and unpack, if that not working it's something else.

Last edited:

shippei

Mar 15, 2018
The games runs fine for like 1 minute into the stage, then crashes any tips about that ?
Iam using jap. local

Reactions: volfo

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Is there actually sex in this game? Other than the dildo ride I didn't find any other interaction.
The futa dick is also just a wearable item that doesn't do anything than multiply points as far as I can tell.
The BDSM tag is also misleading since you can wear some fetish wear but there's no interaction...

All in all this game looks good but the tags and the fact that there are only 3 levels make this very lacklustre

Reactions: medassin
Nov 17, 2021
I have no clue how you define Hoe or Slut, the protagonist has no sex with other people.
But she is an exhibitionist from the start yes.
Slut/hoe as in someone who goes around having sex casually with anyone. And wdym she doesn't have sex with anyone? List of game tags clearly includes "vaginal sex"

Jun 20, 2023
Alright, I feel stupid. I tried downloading the nude mod. Installed BE and followed the steps, but still can't get it to work. Can anyone tell me where to put BE or if it needs to be put somewhere?

Explain it to me as if I were stupid (which I am)

Edit: Nevermind, got it figured

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
Eeeehhh they are accurate. If you read the Anal sex and Vaginal tags description for F95.
  • Anal Sex [Penetrating the anus, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).]
  • Vaginal sex [Penetrating the vagina, (sex toys, tentacles, etc).]
Sorry :p
bruh, guess it's not the type of H-RPG game for me then

Reactions: Bob69
4.70 star(s) 47 Votes