lxonlixl

Mar 4, 2020
I managed to 100% everything in normal mode, including all clothes and rank, but have no idea where to extract the save file, so I could share it here.
any guides on how to extract the save would be greatly appreciated.
1691942349882.png
1691942530603.png

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I came over to this 'cause I saw the 'BDSM' tag on it. (I have a particular niche; sue me.) This might be the single best exhibitionism game on this site, bar none. But now that I've beaten it twice, I'm still left wanting more.

The first time was just a normal playthrough, unlocking everything as I earned the rank points for it.
The second time through, I wanted to really challenge myself—so after scrubbing my "save file" (after saving the registry entries which hold all the old data, of course), I wanted to see if I could beat the game as a futanari from start to finish... and so I did.
Here's what I did, and what you can try as well if you're so inclined:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope this game gets a sequel or something, or at least some add-ons to the base game to either add further challenge to it, or some much-needed QOL changes (like the Futanari masturbation animation actively jerking the cock instead of fingering the pussy). Maybe a friend of Seleka's discovers her little secret, and in a future game, you control the friend who drags a bound and gagged Seleka through different parts of town for even more daring exhibitionist adventures—tie her to telephone poles to earn money, or just drag her on a leash with no way to cover herself while getting from point A to B.

...look, I'm just disappointed that the entire "BDSM" aspect here is a single shibari harness, okay?! At least the option to change the rope color, please? Papa needs his fix of tied-up animu girls. The well continues to run dry...

lxonlixl

Mar 4, 2020
I came over to this 'cause I saw the 'BDSM' tag on it. (I have a particular niche; sue me.) This might be the single best exhibitionism game on this site, bar none. But now that I've beaten it twice, I'm still left wanting more.

The first time was just a normal playthrough, unlocking everything as I earned the rank points for it.
The second time through, I wanted to really challenge myself—so after scrubbing my "save file" (after saving the registry entries which hold all the old data, of course), I wanted to see if I could beat the game as a futanari from start to finish... and so I did.
Here's what I did, and what you can try as well if you're so inclined:
I really hope this game gets a sequel or something, or at least some add-ons to the base game to either add further challenge to it, or some much-needed QOL changes (like the Futanari masturbation animation actively jerking the cock instead of fingering the pussy). Maybe a friend of Seleka's discovers her little secret, and in a future game, you control the friend who drags a bound and gagged Seleka through different parts of town for even more daring exhibitionist adventures—tie her to telephone poles to earn money, or just drag her on a leash with no way to cover herself while getting from point A to B.

...look, I'm just disappointed that the entire "BDSM" aspect here is a single shibari harness, okay?! At least the option to change the rope color, please? Papa needs his fix of tied-up animu girls. The well continues to run dry...
Thanks for the save file guide, and I've attached the full save in case anyone wants it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The stupid thing is... I actually kind of want her to be able to wear more clothes?

Like, the coat is fine, but I want to ditch that and have her in a hoodie and a skirt, or something.
The more she has on, the more she can take off. Or replace her 'open coat/expose ass' buttons with lifting her skirt or flashing her tits.

There's some clothing stuff wearable, but it's all functionally accessories. They don't do anything or engage with the exposure mechanic at all.

Also, how do you 'flaunt' without immediately getting caught?

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
The stupid thing is... I actually kind of want her to be able to wear more clothes?

Like, the coat is fine, but I want to ditch that and have her in a hoodie and a skirt, or something.
The more she has on, the more she can take off. Or replace her 'open coat/expose ass' buttons with lifting her skirt or flashing her tits.

There's some clothing stuff wearable, but it's all functionally accessories. They don't do anything or engage with the exposure mechanic at all.

Also, how do you 'flaunt' without immediately getting caught?
You need to stay at max distance and (preferably) have as little things that increase your chance to get caught. It's an objective that go completely opposite to the usual ordeal. The game wants you to take more boosts for more penalty. For these, you want the opposite. As little exposure as possible so you can stay invisible.

With Body paint and nothing else, you can litteraly masturbate in the middle of the street with little to no danger.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Speaking of what Seleka did well and what it could improve...

First up, flashing with a single button (and having 'open coat', 'open coat further' and 'remove coat entirely' all be just from pressing E repeatedly) is really nice.
As is having one button (space) to cover up everywhere.
The more expose you are the longer it takes, but you don't have to fight the UI to do it.

Seleka has a bunch of unlockable animations like masturbation, shaking her ass, doing double-peace-signs, ect which gain you points when you do them, but arouse suspicion if people see you.

It also has a crawling animation.
It'd be really really cool, if there were stuff you could crawl into.
Gaps in fences, narrow openings, under trucks. There's a shop-front with a half-closed shutter that would make a very nice hiding place.

Being able to sit on benches and do exposure there is nice, but it'd be better if there were more interactable.
Make your protagonist be able to see on certain patches of short-wall or bike-stands, ect. have each one have a separate sitting animation where (if you're fully dressed) she looks perfectly normal, but if you press the exposure-button, she flashes the people around her.

EG, sitting on a park-bench with no panties, flashing her crotch when nobody is looking. (or when they are)

People have mentioned sex. I'd have you go into a H-animation if caught/grabbed while exposing. (instead of a game-over)
Have the animation depend on what you're doing.

Flashing gets you groped, but crawling/waving ass goes straight into doggy-style and Double-Peace and Blowjob Pose get a dick shoved into Seleka-chan's face.

Currently locations like the park have lots of places where you get bonus points for exposing (in the 'building', near the fountain, near the statue) but it's just the same as anywhere else, ecept for the payout.

i'd rather have a unique animation for splashing around in the fountain, or masturbating on/near the statue.
Make it feel worthwhile to explore and look for these locations.

The store... maybe a changing room where you can strip off safely? Maybe some way to lure people away from a zone so you can go upstairs? (trigger an alarm or something?)
Toilets?

Bunch product-displays closer together so you can crawl around and use them as cover? Add some way to crawl under the desk on the ground floor?

Hell, add a mission where you hide under the desk naked while someone obliviously sits down in the chair and works/speaks to customers with their legs almost close enough to touch you.

The vending machines and intercoms in the city district are a nice start, but they need to do more to make the world feel like something you can interact with.

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
OH MY GOD THANK YOU! same issue here
No need to uninstall it, you can go into the bitdefender > protection > advanced threat defense > open > settings > disable advanced threat defense before running the game, enable after youre done.

Reactions: Drandor

lunacy05

Sep 20, 2017
One of the best exhibitionism game so far that i played. Wish there's more content and maps, with more clothing options to equip.

Reactions: NitroSM

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
If only some NPC's would engage in sex when surprised with a naked woman in a blowjob pose, that would be amazing.
Well, a thing to consider is that exhibitionism without sex/rape is actually on the rare side of games, more often than not specially in 3D games it only devolves into a fuckfest, while the exhibitionism itself is not exactly related to the sex itself, but only to the desire or thrill that comes from being caught doing so, adding sex to this game would just make it one more to the pile of "get naked, fuck every NPC you want" 3D games around. That said this is more a kind of taste and I understand your standpoint; as of myself I like this as is and just wish for more levels.

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
This remind me of Roxanne ENF , in my opinion , both are missing a small recipe for a Exhibitionism poison , a character dialog , or ... [a voice in your head] . Action do the thing , yes ... very important ( duh ), but dialog can make the game much more better , make the character from a dead doll to more like a living person , add more spicy to their risky acts , the reason why heart beat and other stuff are in the game . Adding some voice or just letter like a ...i forgot the word but if you do it right , it can tell you the whole story without anything else .
-Sorry for bad english , im from SEA ... AH ! i remember the word now , its Ren'py .

Last edited:

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Wasn't translated by me, just wanted to share this nice exhibitionism game. There's no rape or sex, getting caught will just cause you to run away. I tried finding the save file info but it's hidden somewhere in appdata I think.

And sorry if you were expecting this to be Sheryl, she and her friends are still stuck in loli jail for the foreseeable future.
we must unite to free innocent girls from jail >_<

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
My thoughts/overview after finishing the game and reading a bit of this forum.

tl;dr
Great exhibition focused game that could use some expansion in that area regarding interactions and activities. Maps need some more love, especially the shop level. Would have preferred an escalation of how little clothes/more lewd stuff MC is willing to wear under the coat and flash.

Leksauron

Mar 18, 2019
This is the best exhibitionism game!
I'm a bigger fan of body scribble and body paint but the options are not erotic enough.
I'd love more stealth masturbation oriented features, with many actions increasing the jauge, like how many times can you cum before being found out?
I can't wait to see the future contents ; I hope there'll be more actions, more hairs, daylight stages, a convenience store, an other shop, a school, oh and home with the family in would be awesome.

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
This is the best exhibitionism game!
I'm a bigger fan of body scribble and body paint but the options are not erotic enough.
I'd love more stealth masturbation oriented features, with many actions increasing the jauge, like how many times can you cum before being found out?
I can't wait to see the future contents ; I hope there'll be more actions, more hairs, daylight stages, a convenience store, an other shop, a school, oh and home with the family in would be awesome.
"Can't wait for future content" is there any indication there is going to be more content? Cause if yes, please tell me so I can go support the game maker.

Edit: Oh, there is already been an update. I am dreaming :p

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes