ranae

Jul 12, 2019
1. Open the game and load a save or start fresh
2. Attach the process memory to Cheat Engine
3. Menu>Mono>Activate Mono Features
4. Menu>Mono>.NET Info
5. In images, choose Assembly-CSharp.dll
6. In classes, search for UserData and select it.
7. In Static Fields copy the address by double clicking the Address value in the table and CTRL+C
8. Paste the address into the textbox below, inside the Fields frame
9. still in Fields, find the fields hour and minute
View attachment 2839352

To update the values, double click on them and set its value to any you find fitting. You can also invoke the AddHour and AddMinute method too, works the same way as I guide through the following extra step.

10 Extra:

Not that I know of, but you can use these same steps on Cheat Engine to update the gold and experience
Follow the previous steps to get here.
if you want to add gold, find in the Methods frame below the AddCoin and AddExp methods:
View attachment 2839362
then right click over the name of the methods in any order you prefer, and select "Invoke method" for each case, in the small emerging window, check that the instance address is the same as the ones you copied earlier, and set the System.Int32 parameter field with the amount of gold/experience you want to add:
View attachment 2839359

Feel free to check the other methods, fields and classes and experiment if you feel adventurous, it's a convenience to find the names mostly in english.
I just get the empty list no matter I do, for some reason

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
How do I lower the relationship between girls and their partners
Buy camera from fishman
During sex in dojo press camera button at left
Sell this video to blackmarket
You need ~3 video per girl
As those above. You can also notice whether the relationship is bad on or not on the BF/husband reaction on the couch or the bed if viewing the Cam at night. I am not sure if need 3 video for Ayano and Mayumi but selling them at to the gangster will need at least 1 full day or so for them to be depressed. But at least 1 video is definitely needed for it to work. Actually there should be enough guides and help in this whole thread that I wrote and some other wrote quite a while back, please look through them.

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
Hey question, I just started the game when you get into the dojo the guy asks "Who is that sleeping old man?" and it doesn't continue, the same text just goes on even after the scene switches to some other room before disappearing and making me completely confused in regards to what just happened, is that normal or is there a fix?

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
As those above. You can also notice whether the relationship is bad on or not on the BF/husband reaction on the couch or the bed if viewing the Cam at night. I am not sure if need 3 video for Ayano and Mayumi but selling them at to the gangster will need at least 1 full day or so for them to be depressed. But at least 1 video is definitely needed for it to work. Actually there should be enough guides and help in this whole thread that I wrote and some other wrote quite a while back, please look through them.
And how can I get the cenima scene with both girls?

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes