Zartog

Apr 20, 2018
Unable to get past opening scene of him arriving via car. Screen flies off to the side for some reason? Cant see anything but black.
Edit: Nevermind, be sure to unplug controllers haha

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SelfDefenseDojoSecretNTRLesson-1.9DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: rovo705

Rineax

Aug 13, 2023
All gallery and achievement unlocked.

Unzip and replace the "storage_index.es3" under the location:
"your game folder name"\Dojo NTR_Data\game_data
How did you unlock the cinema scenes and the construction site's gangbang scene in the gallery ? I played it multiple times in my save and it is still grey out in mine.

Darkclan

Nov 23, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm dumb, but I cannot seem to max out the affection gauge during the cinema events. Can someone enlighten me?

Reactions: PeterSBigD
Feb 29, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm dumb, but I cannot seem to max out the affection gauge during the cinema events. Can someone enlighten me?
Think you need higher stats and some items, haven't played the English version yet to see what was written, but I remember after leveling up a bit and buying some items I was able to max out the bars finally.

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
Walkthrough, use google translate:

Search using chrome >enter website > Right click > Translate to English.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inck43

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Items that raise "lust accumulation", from miura for fishing points and from black market.
Also, keep the girl under 40 db, or else variness started to raise, and guy falling asleep takes longer.

killerjor4321

Sep 3, 2022
1. Open the game and load a save or start fresh
2. Attach the process memory to Cheat Engine
3. Menu>Mono>Activate Mono Features
4. Menu>Mono>.NET Info
5. In images, choose Assembly-CSharp.dll
6. In classes, search for UserData and select it.
7. In Static Fields copy the address by double clicking the Address value in the table and CTRL+C
8. Paste the address into the textbox below, inside the Fields frame
9. still in Fields, find the fields hour and minute
View attachment 2839352

To update the values, double click on them and set its value to any you find fitting. You can also invoke the AddHour and AddMinute method too, works the same way as I guide through the following extra step.

10 Extra:

Not that I know of, but you can use these same steps on Cheat Engine to update the gold and experience
Follow the previous steps to get here.
if you want to add gold, find in the Methods frame below the AddCoin and AddExp methods:
View attachment 2839362
then right click over the name of the methods in any order you prefer, and select "Invoke method" for each case, in the small emerging window, check that the instance address is the same as the ones you copied earlier, and set the System.Int32 parameter field with the amount of gold/experience you want to add:
View attachment 2839359

Feel free to check the other methods, fields and classes and experiment if you feel adventurous, it's a convenience to find the names mostly in english.
When i right click AddCoin and choose "Invoke Method", it pop out this Lua Engine instead of a small window. is it i missed some step?

1691946740083.png

mmissu

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone know how to remap the keys for the minigame? I am using a laptop and it's very difficult to tap on a touch pad?

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes