Grime

Sep 2, 2017
What are the conditions to make the clerk girl appear outside the cinema? I already watched 3 of their scenes with the Judo guy chat on the store
Did you make her orgasm in those scenes, as in filled up the pink bar fully?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Did you make her orgasm in those scenes, as in filled up the pink bar fully?
I think he means he hasn't gotten that far, in which case he needs to read the threads or use the search bar for the answer.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
I think he means he hasn't gotten that far, in which case he needs to read the threads or use the search bar for the answer.
I figured it out, you need to visit the store every morning to watch 3 conversations and talk to the clerk daily until she shares her hobbies

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
What do you have to do to fuck the clerk?

I have the 3 scenes in the cinema.
I'm playing version 1.71, are the additional scenes only in MTL version 1.8?

Last edited:

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
how do you get the two girls to show up at the cinema? so far i've only gotten the clerk to show up, and apparently there's 3 scenes, i've only seen 2?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do you get the two girls to show up at the cinema? so far i've only gotten the clerk to show up, and apparently there's 3 scenes, i've only seen 2?
Look for my post a few pages back.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there some way, in game, to know when you've seen all the content available?

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to influence the girls location after training? i cant seems to get location like lounge, garden and more.

Also in 2nd half of training in the "Submission Action" choice, what S,A,W and its color meant? ss.PNG

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a way to influence the girls location after training? i cant seems to get location like lounge, garden and more.

Also in 2nd half of training in the "Submission Action" choice, what S,A,W and its color meant? View attachment 2835450
i believe it's depend on hour and how many time u make her cum while training. Example if u start training at 10am and use robot arm she gonna appear normaly in changing room (scene 1,2) but if u make her cum 2,3 times+ she gonna masturbate (scene 3,4).

Reactions: chunni

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
how can i start a date with "yui" (the store girl)? when i chat with her she asks to go out with me but its just a line, how can i acctualy go out with her?

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
i believe it's depend on hour and how many time u make her cum while training. Example if u start training at 10am and use robot arm she gonna appear normaly in changing room (scene 1,2) but if u make her cum 2,3 times+ she gonna masturbate (scene 3,4).
Doesn't seem like it work for me, i tried testing at 9-12pm (same girl, post-game,same submission action) and result is the same. always go to toilet.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
For anyone running this on linux, and get the direct x 11 error, the soulution is run this in the terminal:
winetricks dxvk

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes