sinsongpingpong

Jul 5, 2018
1. Open the game and load a save or start fresh
2. Attach the process memory to Cheat Engine
3. Menu>Mono>Activate Mono Features
4. Menu>Mono>.NET Info
5. In images, choose Assembly-CSharp.dll
6. In classes, search for UserData and select it.
7. In Static Fields copy the address by double clicking the Address value in the table and CTRL+C
8. Paste the address into the textbox below, inside the Fields frame
9. still in Fields, find the fields hour and minute
View attachment 2839352

To update the values, double click on them and set its value to any you find fitting. You can also invoke the AddHour and AddMinute method too, works the same way as I guide through the following extra step.

10 Extra:

Not that I know of, but you can use these same steps on Cheat Engine to update the gold and experience
Follow the previous steps to get here.
if you want to add gold, find in the Methods frame below the AddCoin and AddExp methods:
View attachment 2839362
then right click over the name of the methods in any order you prefer, and select "Invoke method" for each case, in the small emerging window, check that the instance address is the same as the ones you copied earlier, and set the System.Int32 parameter field with the amount of gold/experience you want to add:
View attachment 2839359

Feel free to check the other methods, fields and classes and experiment if you feel adventurous, it's a convenience to find the names mostly in english.
thank you so much good sir

Reactions: skryker

gngykqs533

Aug 23, 2022
Anyone knows how to get both scene at yard/corridor for Mayuko (big breast MILF)? Unable to trigger the big breast MILF to go to the yard/corridor.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Some scenes are affected by what time the girls appear in the location.

For instance, you'll get either 1&2 or 3&4 in the master's room depending on whether it's after the morning training or the afternoon training. Same with corridor and when they're having a drink.

gngykqs533

Aug 23, 2022
Some scenes are affected by what time the girls appear in the location.

For instance, you'll get either 1&2 or 3&4 in the master's room depending on whether it's after the morning training or the afternoon training. Same with corridor and when they're having a drink.
Most of the times she went to the toilet DIY in the morning and then in DIY in master's room.

I happened to triggered it on my own.

The condition when I triggered were: sold a video to the trader, the next day went to talk to the trader, he talked about the husband bought the video. After that, went to sleep, and in the morning, the husband sat in sofa depressed. 9:00 A.M. train with big breast MILF while using the mechanic hand to skip it. At noon, the MILF stands in the master's room to cool down. Went in and "do what you must do". After that, in the afternoon, again train the MILF with mechanic hand to skip it. Then at 18:00, the MILF stands in the garden yard corridor.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone knows how to get both scene at yard/corridor for Mayuko (big breast MILF)? Unable to trigger the big breast MILF to go to the yard/corridor.
I've read these are random. What I did was do a lesson with the younger girl first to put her in one of the locations. Then without interacting with the first girl do a lesson with the MILF. It took a few tries but she eventually went to the yard.

Elkaiir

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I've put my regional settings in japanese and tried executing the game as administrator but it just launch and stay on a black screen. Any idea ?

meme_Lordo

Mar 3, 2021
How do you make trigger them going to the cinema, I've been waiting 1600-1900 but its only just yui whos there
You should train with heroine at the dojo, but don't have sex with her. After tat from 16:00 till 19:00 they will appear with partner at the cinema. You are welcome.

Reactions: iubirel

jailman

Feb 11, 2018

credits to the buyer from baidu

MC feels more like an NTRing asshole (a compliment btw) in this dlc. Lacklustre sexual content though

Half of recollection is still broken.

This is 1.9 + dlc

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I feel like i'm missing something.
I've been training the housewife for like four days and nothing seems to be unlocking. No scenes, no new moves. I'm just doing the same minigame over and over.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes