putingman

Jan 8, 2023
How can i get any ending? I am pretty stuck right now. I am right now at 6.19(Monday) and nothing happen. I don't know what to do other than see the same scene.

Also, when i see the gallery there are 3 cinema CG for each girl but I can only see one. How can i see the other 2?

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
any one know how to get drill and where to use it?
Generally you buy drills for fishing points from Miyura at the river.
You use drills in treasure excavation. After working part time at construction site, boss would ask you whether you want more money, agree to it, and he will introduce you into excavation mechanic.

Kyosuke225

Apr 22, 2023
t
Generally you buy drills for fishing points from Miyura at the river.
You use drills in treasure excavation. After working part time at construction site, boss would ask you whether you want more money, agree to it, and he will introduce you into excavation mechanic.
thanks bro

Aug 27, 2023
1 in Apartment (student home)
2 and 3 in Resident (Wife home)
4 is for joke.

How to start New Game+? Finished the story, saved in the slot with "Clear", and continued the game... but want now to start NG+... and nothing helps.
Carry over save. Don't continue. Go back to an older save file. Finish story and this time select the carry over save option. I always designate the last save slot to a save right before the game ends. I use slot one for a "continue game" or cleared the game spot and I use 3nd slot to start a new game+

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes