MiyukiNeru

May 20, 2023
go to the mountain, you either meet him, or find a living area that give hint(pretty much just head there before night hit.)
I wonder if theres a full gallery save file out there for this game, since i really cant seem to unlock the one for Miura.and the other ones are greyed out even tho the scene itself has already played/happened in-game

Hamtaku

Dec 17, 2022
lol so we went from karate kid to yankee + message worker. Sad to see Yui isn't in the line up
actually if you read the thread on the dev, they're voting who will make a visit in this new game, the developers are also chinese hence why the characters and art look so different than your normal average hentai games. I like the art much better.

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
Third time the charm. meet her again 1 more time between 00:00-02:00 AM and click the shadow figures again Yui will let you join in
Thanks, I got the event now. It bugged out and gave me two set of overlapping dialogues that are delayed for 4-5 sentences d=from eache other though, lol.

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
dev already working on a sequel to the game which is going to be bigger released in feb, looks like same protaganist and this time he's doing massage parlor

looking dope
It looks neat, i was hoping we could still maintain contact with the three girls of the first game but it seems it won't be necessary giving the decent amount of girls we will have, looking forward to it.

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
with cheat engine you can cheat the score from the training so will have a high score and reach lvl 20 fast and also the score from fish its quite easy

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
Does anyone know what engine this game was made on?

I looked at the DLsite description and other places but I couldn't find which engine Self-dojo was made on.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes