molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It could be just my biased opinion... but what a wasted potential... too grindy for my own tastes and the sex scenes animations/loop are a bit "meh"
Yep... make a fucking grindy game than put a time limit on it! So you run out of time before you can fucking accomplish anything. If there was no damn time limit than it would be fine. I deleted the game.. unless someone is willing to hack it and get rid of the 30 day time limit it's not worth playing.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Yep... make a fucking grindy game than put a time limit on it! So you run out of time before you can fucking accomplish anything. If there was no damn time limit than it would be fine. I deleted the game.. unless someone is willing to hack it and get rid of the 30 day time limit it's not worth playing.
You do realise you keep your stuff and skills for the next playthrough?

Shadowrose07

Aug 9, 2023
For this:
Screenshot_1.png
I was able to fix it with instead of converting it from rar to file converting it into a zip then unpacking it.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
1. Open the game and load a save or start fresh
2. Attach the process memory to Cheat Engine
3. Menu>Mono>Activate Mono Features
4. Menu>Mono>.NET Info
5. In images, choose Assembly-CSharp.dll
6. In classes, search for UserData and select it.
7. In Static Fields copy the address by double clicking the Address value in the table and CTRL+C
8. Paste the address into the textbox below, inside the Fields frame
9. still in Fields, find the fields hour and minute
View attachment 2839352

To update the values, double click on them and set its value to any you find fitting. You can also invoke the AddHour and AddMinute method too, works the same way as I guide through the following extra step.

10 Extra:

Not that I know of, but you can use these same steps on Cheat Engine to update the gold and experience
Follow the previous steps to get here.
if you want to add gold, find in the Methods frame below the AddCoin and AddExp methods:
View attachment 2839362
then right click over the name of the methods in any order you prefer, and select "Invoke method" for each case, in the small emerging window, check that the instance address is the same as the ones you copied earlier, and set the System.Int32 parameter field with the amount of gold/experience you want to add:
View attachment 2839359

Feel free to check the other methods, fields and classes and experiment if you feel adventurous, it's a convenience to find the names mostly in english.
I learned a things, thanks for this method. but I can't update the values on field frames, when I double click it it create new address with question mark

aicguy9

May 28, 2023
i've been on 3/4 days in the game but there are no income or anything, is my game bugging? or prolly i should do something to get the money? thanks

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
i've been on 3/4 days in the game but there are no income or anything, is my game bugging? or prolly i should do something to get the money? thanks
You need to go to construction site and work part-time there. Work in dojo is pretty much for your rent and nothing else.

Reactions: aicguy9

Eski

Jun 25, 2018
Played this game to completion on v1.7.1. Coming back to it with 1.9 to check out the DLC.

It nice that my old save can be read by the game but it looks like it doesn't populate the new gallery feature? Any way to make this happen?

Don't terribly mind just doing it manually since I won't be starting from scratch with NG+, but avoiding having to do that would be nice. I did get some achievements for my trouble at least...

Allisee

May 23, 2018
using v1.9 and v1.93 I still got bug on Yui cinema scene it's not progressing, anybody know how to skip this out

Sep 3, 2019
Played this game to completion on v1.7.1. Coming back to it with 1.9 to check out the DLC.

It nice that my old save can be read by the game but it looks like it doesn't populate the new gallery feature? Any way to make this happen?

Don't terribly mind just doing it manually since I won't be starting from scratch with NG+, but avoiding having to do that would be nice. I did get some achievements for my trouble at least...
I also have that problem. I think it's a bug that the game can't properly read past save data. The only way to properly fill the gallery is to play again from the beginning with the latest version that have the gallery feature (starting from 1.9 I think). My advice is just play from the latest ver. (1.9.3) because that version have some important bug fixes.

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018
I already met Yui at the construction site twice and the MC called her out for not wearing anything. Iirc I also guessed her name correctly. No H scene triggered and I can't meet her again in that spot the nights after that even after 2AM. Any idea guys?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
I already met Yui at the construction site twice and the MC called her out for not wearing anything. Iirc I also guessed her name correctly. No H scene triggered and I can't meet her again in that spot the nights after that even after 2AM. Any idea guys?
Third time the charm. meet her again 1 more time between 00:00-02:00 AM and click the shadow figures again Yui will let you join in

MiyukiNeru

May 20, 2023
I wonder how you could get the Yoshiteru Miura Appears! on the gallery. or how to trigger it in game...

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes