Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
It could be just my biased opinion... but what a wasted potential... too grindy for my own tastes and the sex scenes animations/loop are a bit "meh"

megamanzxc

Apr 23, 2017
tried this version and import my save files. all DLC seems to be working properly (aoi and cstore girl) and the achievement title works properly than the 1.9 in front page

not sure which DLC you meant?
That means they are working then. I thought this was only the bare bone without the DLC.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
After spending several hours on this - it's a decent game but way too grindy to actually be enjoyed for long.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I have updated my translation to match version 1.9.3 here it additionally translates sound effect bubbles and fixes some text overflows. The translation itself is under 日本語 (Japanese language) menu item.

Also if someone asks why they can't run BepInEx with this game to translate it into other languages than en/jp/cn, that's because the dev encrypted metadata so any attempt to run BepInEx 6 IL2CPP with it will fail. I posted temp link to patched files to avoid this in a message of that topic too.

blackgodvn

Oct 31, 2019
How can I made husband/BF depressed?

I already sell 'All' (One by one and black market guy already said only "What do you want" no new dialogue) sex video but they said their relationship still good.

Did I miss something?
you have usually selling video at black market untill they depressed. (not once at all) (sorry for my english)

mjfff

Dec 1, 2020
I’m not finding Aio even though I’ve caught lots of fish and visit the mountain in the evening. Any ideas?

kyle source

Jan 28, 2021
Excuse me Lads, do you guys know how to edit es3 Save data with Notepad++? I already open it and it became like this. Please lend me your helps lads. 20230927_022745.jpg
If no one cant answer, then is there a es3 Editor that i can use? Without a Password requirement (Since the free one requires you to have a password of the game, which i don't know where). Excuse me everyone.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Excuse me Lads, do you guys know how to edit es3 Save data with Notepad++? I already open it and it became like this. Please lend me your helps lads. View attachment 2959224
If no one cant answer, then is there a es3 Editor that i can use? Without a Password requirement (Since the free one requires you to have a password of the game, which i don't know where). Excuse me everyone.
Have a look here!

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Excuse me Lads, do you guys know how to edit es3 Save data with Notepad++? I already open it and it became like this. Please lend me your helps lads. View attachment 2959224
You have to use cheat Engine !

hot_boy77

Jul 31, 2017
I need help I cannot able to see dialogues and after first fight its just freezing and nothing happens.

Wulalagoulong

Dec 26, 2020
For some reason the 4th scene of master's room, cinema CG2 and cinema CG3 for the two main heroines are always dark in the gallery, and I can't trigger them in any way I can think of
Someone know how to unlock them? Aleady unlocked all other scenes and CGs

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Honestly, while you guys talk about the game. He's coming out with another sequel to the game. This time it will be a massage parlor.

Well, it's not like we aren't aware of it. There was a big discussion here about anouncement with screenshot that seems to include the little sister of college girl and her mother :D

I didn't see the trailer though, so thanks.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly, while you guys talk about the game. He's coming out with another sequel to the game. This time it will be a massage parlor.

Arigatou.. I'd be disappointed though If we can't bang the boss'(?) woman though XD

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Is it normal the UI is bleeding everywhere?
I have no idea where the buttons are or what they are about, the text is overlapping.

Also, my antivirus keeps putting a lot of files on quarantines, which makes the game quite hard to play.

Reactions: Pozar55
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes