Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
These are tag ideas or it will REALLY come to F95? I'm asking because it would be SO MUCH better to find games you enjoy with these new tags, and I haven't seen an oficial statement about new tags.
It's official and is underway. The statement is basically posted near the top of the website.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
At the construction site, when I guess Yui's identity correctly, she doesn't show up anymore. Bug?

Sep 3, 2019
At the construction site, when I guess Yui's identity correctly, she doesn't show up anymore. Bug?
She is still there doing her routine "event", you just caught her red handed twice after the event which ended after 02:00am. The third time you guessed her identity correctly. She conceded. Now instead of caught her again you can now participate on that said event that is held between 00:00-02:00am on the same site, so just go there at the aforementioned hours.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
She is still there doing her routine "event", you just caught her red handed twice after the event which ended after 02:00am. The third time you guessed her identity correctly. She conceded. Now instead of caught her again you can now participate on that said event that is held between 00:00-02:00am on the same site, so just go there at the aforementioned hours.
I go there every day and she doesn't appear

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to get the scenes in the garden? Or are they really random?
Not saying it ensures 100% of happening, but time skip one hour or two before "training" one of the women. In other words, do that at 10:00 or 11:00. I found It yielded the same result three or four times in sucession(each new day) where they would be at the Garden.

All it matters is that it happens one or two times and then you can just replay it through the recollection mode.

Sep 3, 2019
She just keeps saying generic dialogue. Is she suppose to say anything new?
No it shouldn't be. She should be already in the usual spot after you guessed her right. When I suggest you to talk to her it is just to check if she's still there and not glitched out of the game lol. But if she is still there but not appearing at night then maybe something else happened. What version do you play? Anything higher than 1.65 should be safe. I have played this a few times and doesn't have any difficulty getting her scene.

Sep 3, 2019
NEW VERSION IS UP! 1.9.3

• 英語バージョンのUIがはみ出る問題を修正。
Fixed overflowing text in the English version UI.
  • 釣りや採掘等の成就システムの一部データを適正な値に修正。
Fixed some achievement data, like fishing and mining to reflect the proper value.
  • 一部のシステムエラーにより達成できない成就を正常に表示できるように修正、もし莉花撃退の成就なら、力と技の訓練がMAXに到達の成就など。
Fixed some achievement that, because of various system error, can't be displayed properly, such as achievement of defeating Rika, achievement of reaching MAX strength & skill in training, and others.
  • 一部の誤字脱字問題を修正
Fixed some typos.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Not saying it ensures 100% of happening, but time skip one hour or two before "training" one of the women. In other words, do that at 10:00 or 11:00. I found It yielded the same result three or four times in sucession(each new day) where they would be at the Garden.

All it matters is that it happens one or two times and then you can just replay it through the recollection mode.
I got it to finally appear. The scene appeared on thursday. :FacePalm:

I go there every day and she doesn't appear
After you maxed her dialogue, you'll need to do her scene in the movie theater. After waiting a day you need to have sex with her in the market before she appears at the construction site. You'll need it worked if you see a shadow near the cement truck at 12 am. When you click at the shadow you get a warning from the thug.

The movie scene must be a bug. Doing one scene with Yui locks out the movie scenes for the other two. :FacePalm:

Sep 3, 2019
After you maxed her dialogue, you'll need to do her scene in the movie theater. After waiting a day you need to have sex with her in the market before she appears at the construction site. You'll need it worked if you see a shadow near the cement truck at 12 am. When you click at the shadow you get a warning from the thug.
You don't have to do any of that AFAIK. The only requirement to that scene is that you have to get her profile first which is achievable just by talking with her several times in the convenience store. After you get Yui profile, when you go to the convenience store next day, the big karate man will ask Yui, "did you with another man?" or so, and that's the flag to trigger the scene and now you can go to construction site after 2am to spot her. You don't have to do movie theatre sex, nor do convenience store sex, you don't even have to max her stat. I first play Yui scene in 1.6.5 way before sex in the convenience store added.

The movie scene must be a bug. Doing one scene with Yui locks out the movie scenes for the other two. :FacePalm:
Well the movie with Yui is the longest at 2 hours, and other couple will go home after 07:00pm so if you watch at 05:30 you will end at 07:30pm which all the other couples already gone. But if you watch at 04:00pm you will get out at 06:30pm and you can still watch more movies with other couples (if they're there).

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
No it shouldn't be. She should be already in the usual spot after you guessed her right. When I suggest you to talk to her it is just to check if she's still there and not glitched out of the game lol. But if she is still there but not appearing at night then maybe something else happened. What version do you play? Anything higher than 1.65 should be safe. I have played this a few times and doesn't have any difficulty getting her scene.
I play version 1.9. I already got the dialogue about Saito asking about other men and have done the theater and Convenience store sex before I saw Yui at the construction site.

Last edited:

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
Is it just me or the shopkeeper girl doesnt want to go to cinema in the new update.. ? i talk to her in the shop but ''story'' doesnt progress and in front of cinema there is only the dude talking to himself.. did i messed up ?? :D

Sep 3, 2019
I play version 1.9. I already got the dialogue about Saito asking about other men and have done the theater and Convenience store sex before I saw Yui at the construction site.
Oh well then you're really encountered a bug. The devs mentioned in the latest blog that he fixed some system error, you should try the latest build 1.9.3 and see if it's resolved or not...

Is it just me or the shopkeeper girl doesnt want to go to cinema in the new update.. ? i talk to her in the shop but ''story'' doesnt progress and in front of cinema there is only the dude talking to himself.. did i messed up ?? :D
What version do you play? I'm not yet play 1.9.3 so I can't comment yet...

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
1.9 only :D (i said new cause its new for me, i was playing on older one..) havent really finished it so im just playing randomly (not going for specific ending) occasionaly some ''training'' some h-scenes getting money/fish points etc.. :D

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes