molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game hasn't got a time limit, where did you get that impression?
Yes it does it is like 30 days. I don't like playing games repeatedly to get all scenes.. I want to play through it all get everything and finish it all in one sitting. No this game has a damn day time limit and I did not even get to finish all scenes with one girl as I was grinding away to buy everything.

So yes this game has a shitty time limit.. call them days but that is a time limit.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

New game planned for 2024. Allegedly 3x the content from the original game. Keeping my expectations low, but interesting to see what it'll look like.
oO nice timeskip. I like games with sequels like this. Hope to see our lewd girl Yui

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Are there supposed to be ending to this game?
My game just keeps on going, not sure what to do anymore lol.
Also does maxing relation with the cucks do anything?

Sep 3, 2019
Yes it does it is like 30 days. I don't like playing games repeatedly to get all scenes.. I want to play through it all get everything and finish it all in one sitting. No this game has a damn day time limit and I did not even get to finish all scenes with one girl as I was grinding away to buy everything.

So yes this game has a shitty time limit.. call them days but that is a time limit.
How many time we should tell you and others, you CAN load the clear game save and playing again INDEFINITELY, NO TIME LIMIT right where you left it, giving you opportunity to continue to grind and collect EVERYTHING you didn't get before.

How hard it is to click and load the game again? not even 5 seconds lol. Grinding everything in this game manually to collect every single things required hours or maybe even days because some items can only be gotten by luck (drill mini game gacha). There's also a chance that you can miss Ayano appearance. There's also very rare occurrence of crash that can happen. I don't believe you play this game in a single sitting without even saving once.

Also, if you don't know already, IT IS POSSIBLE TO COLLECT EVERY SINGLE H-SCENES OF ALL THE GIRLS IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH, if you can manage your time and money properly. Me and many people here already achieved that. If you can't do that, it's your problem.

You're just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Sep 3, 2019
Are there supposed to be ending to this game?
My game just keeps on going, not sure what to do anymore lol.
Yes there's ending at June 20th. Check your calendar. On June 20th your yakuza boss will call you and you can choose one of the girls to see their ending.

Also does maxing relation with the cucks do anything?
No there are no correlation between the two. You can maxing relation without openly cucking the husband/bf (meaning you keep the relationship secret). Openly cucking the husband/gf just makes them depressed and not doing regular sex with their wife/gf in their own home anymore. Other than that there's nothing change gameplay wise.

Reactions: Overlord070
Sep 3, 2019
New blog post from WAKUWAKU

image-800.jpg

Mother Daughter hentai game, Oyakodon style!!!

タイムラインは日輝町から森村浩太が横浜に戻って1年後…
Timeline is 1 year after Kouta leaving the dojo to go back to his hometown in Yokohama

今回の舞台は繁栄した大都市-横浜!
This time the game is set on the BIG CITY, the prosperous metropolis Yokohama!!

If the initial character concept is to be believed, we now have Ayano which is now transformed into a very hot and beautiful MILF with very cute daughter! DAUGHTER?! HOW???

OK I assumed that the cute girls in the portrait is her little sister, but the blog title is oyakodon, a mother-daughter mix. Can someone explain?

ssbaam25

Sep 2, 2023
i finally found it if u get white box and 1 bug or when u softlocked in your first fight
change your location from windows to japan it fixes everything

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021

View attachment 2922483

Timeline is 1 year after Kouta leaving the dojo to go back to his hometown in Yokohama

今回の舞台は繁栄した大都市-横浜!

If the initial character concept is to be believed, we now have Ayano which is now transformed into a very hot and beautiful MILF with very cute daughter! DAUGHTER?! HOW???

OK I assumed that the cute girls in the portrait is her little sister, but the blog title is oyakodon, a mother-daughter mix. Can someone explain?
I think it's because it's not an Ayano, but her mother. Ayano should be still living at that old place, and considering that on the photo ayano is 20 yo or less, the one standing beside her is DEFINITELY not her daughter. Her sister or cousin.

Sep 3, 2019
I think it's because it's not an Ayano, but her mother. Ayano should be still living at that old place, and considering that on the photo ayano is 20 yo or less, the one standing beside her is DEFINITELY not her daughter. Her sister or cousin.
Yeah that's one possible explanation too. IF the hot MILF is Ayano's mother and the little girl is Ayano's little sister, then the oyakodon theme become relevant.

Well, either way Matsushita's household is truly and royally screwed. And since Ayano's my favorite girl, I just can't be happier :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2019
i finally found it if u get white box and 1 bug or when u softlocked in your first fight
change your location from windows to japan it fixes everything
Yep. The first rule of playing any hentai games is to set everything to Japan & Japanese (region, location, date, including settings of language of non-unicode programs) to anticipate incoming trouble, even if the game is already translated to English.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Are you able to avoid most of the interaction with the Boyfriends and Husbands and just focus solely on the girls?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Just an fyi, game's sold on itch.io now :
Seems legit and from the screenshots uncensored by default.
Don't know if the DLC is included though.

Edit : Alright, seems like it was indeed a scam, my bad for maybe hyping people up for an official uncensored version.
Will be more careful next time.

Last edited:

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Just an fyi, game's sold on itch.io now :
Seems legit and from the screenshots uncensored by default.
Don't know if the DLC is included though.
Seems... weird ? The price is cheaper than dlsite and the pictures seems to be taken from here, check the first page. Wouldn't trust it unless the creator specifically says its him.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Seems... weird ? The price is cheaper than dlsite and the pictures seems to be taken from here, check the first page. Wouldn't trust it unless the creator specifically says its him.
I'm more curious about the last pic on itch, i'm not sure if someone here managed to decensor the CGs.
Wouldn't be the first time a dev doesn't say out loud they're selling their work uncensored on an oversea storefront to bypass japanese laws.
Anyway, you guys decide for yourselves if it's legit or not.

Also, since i don't use social medias, if someone can manage to get an answer from the dev saying it's not his, i'd be happy to say i was wrong.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
I'm more curious about the last pic on itch, i'm not sure if someone here managed to decensor the CGs.
Wouldn't be the first time a dev doesn't say out loud they're selling their work uncensored on an oversea storefront to bypass japanese laws.
Anyway, you guys decide for yourselves if it's legit or not.

Also, since i don't use social medias, if someone can manage to get an answer from the dev saying it's not his, i'd be happy to say i was wrong.
I'm 100% sure this is a scam. There is no way a Japanese game dev immediately sell their products overseas without any announcement at all. I'm pretty sure he knew many of his customer is from overseas, he knew the potential market is there. But there is more than just inserting and replacing the graphics but also replacing all the conversation, QA the translation, testing it so it actually fit with the frame and having QA to ensure the game still running smooth after all the changes. It takes time and effort. So immediately selling it on some store without proper announcement is just plain impossible.

For the decensored CGs you can do it yourself if you know how, or just commissioned some shady artist to redraw it just for that one CG.

Also you can made the announcement for overseas sell from your Ci-en blog. Many H-game dev already doing it (and usually followed by their overseas publisher (like Kagura games) announcement). Apart from Ci-en, Wakuwaku doesn't have any other social media presence as far as I know so the only announcement we can get is from Ci-en, or if he really wanted to sell overseas, from his appointed publisher. CMIIW though.

So yeah please don't fall for this scam.

Edit: also lol at the price, there is no way he would sell his game way lower than DLsite price. How'd he pay the translator, Q&A and any legal/contractual fee? It's a scam plain and simple.

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020

View attachment 2922483

今回の舞台は繁栄した大都市-横浜!

finally the game is alive

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes