fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
do you guys know any sandbox game with pixel style like this game, like Summer & Winter Memories, NTR legend, NTRalholic, Yukiya Onsen
Don't know if you forgot to put it in your list, but there's Handyman legends and Apartment story, in case you haven't played them

Other than that, there's none I can recall. You will have reached the dark and eternal abyss where I'm currently at, waiting for either a next update or a new game

On the other hand, if NTR is not a necessity, and you're looking for any pixel animated game, I can still offer you: The Manager Must Serve All, any Hurricane Dot Com game, Parasite in the City, Heroines Conquered(or something like that) and probably the best of them: Summer - Life in the Countryside

Last edited:

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
End Game Save for Version 1.9

Save files for Recollection Gallery.

Save slot 1 for Aoi H Scene: Just get in the tent and go ham on her..

Save slot 4 for Yui Shop H Scene : Just pick the third choice when u click on her at the minimart
Doesn't have 100% recollection, correct me if I'm wrong

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Don't know if you forgot to put it in your list, but there's Handyman legends and Apartment story, in case you haven't played them

Other than that, there's none I can recall. You will have reached the dark and eternal abyss where I'm currently at, waiting for either a next update or a new game

On the other hand, if NTR is not a necessity, and you're looking for any pixel animated game, I can still offer you: The Manager Must Serve All, any Hurricane Dot Com game, Parasite in the City, Heroines Conquered(or something like that) and probably the best of them: Summer - Life in the Countryside
yeah I forget Handyman Legends and Apartment Story, already playing those. I'm talking about like the this and the games that I mentioned, I don't know what it's called basically It have similar POV camera and 2d style like those. but hey, thanks for mentioning The Manager Serves All

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
yeah I forget Handyman Legends and Apartment Story, already playing those. I'm talking about like the this and the games that I mentioned, I don't know what it's called basically It have similar POV camera and 2d style like those. but hey, thanks for mentioning The Manager Serves All
Yeah, I know what you mean. Best name I can think of would be something like "topdown, sandbox, animated, 2d games". Glad I was able to help you with at least one suggestion.

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
got black screen everytime while looking at item menu in convinence store
anyone have the same problem? and are there any fixes?
downloaded from Megalinks
thanks

420koikatsu

Mar 30, 2020
do you guys know any sandbox game with pixel style like this game, like Summer & Winter Memories, NTR legend, NTRalholic, Yukiya Onsen
Only similar-ish ones you missed are "Summer Life in the Countryside", and not totally the same but "Countryside life" and "My secret Summer Vacation" also sorta fit in there too.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I mean, the drug sex scene
Usable when a girl stands in the same room as her partner (after the training bout). Game would even clearly say to you that "sleep pills are required", when you click on girl to see possible options.

Well, technically pills are usable whenever you want, but in terms of sex scenes it only matters when girl stands in the same room.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Does nobody know how to hack this game to give it more time? If so it would be a damn fun game but to have to cheat to play a game is shit.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
hey! can someone help, whenever i try to play the game the text boxes glitches and looks like this:
View attachment 2887456
Is there no fix for this? Using 1.9.1 and extracted using Jap coding, still the same problem.

Edit: So, to fix this you need to change the whole region to the USA not just text, I saw this problem with Turkish Windows, but can happen in other languages that have dotted or capped u, I, g, o etc.

Last edited:

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Does nobody know how to hack this game to give it more time? If so it would be a damn fun game but to have to cheat to play a game is shit.
Just don't go to sleep. As long as you won't go to bed and subsist on just food - game will not end.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

New game planned for 2024. Allegedly 3x the content from the original game. Keeping my expectations low, but interesting to see what it'll look like.
Have no interest if it has a damn time limit. This game would be fun if it did not have a shit time limit.

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes