Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I'm 100% sure this is a scam. There is no way a Japanese game dev immediately sell their products overseas without any announcement at all. I'm pretty sure he knew many of his customer is from overseas, he knew the potential market is there. But there is more than just inserting and replacing the graphics but also replacing all the conversation, QA the translation, testing it so it actually fit with the frame and having QA to ensure the game still running smooth after all the changes. It takes time and effort. So immediately selling it on some store without proper announcement is just plain impossible.

For the decensored CGs you can do it yourself if you know how, or just commissioned some shady artist to redraw it just for that one CG.

Also you can made the announcement for overseas sell from your Ci-en blog. Many H-game dev already doing it (and usually followed by their overseas publisher (like Kagura games) announcement). Apart from Ci-en, Wakuwaku doesn't have any other social media presence as far as I know so the only announcement we can get is from Ci-en, or if he really wanted to sell overseas, from his appointed publisher. CMIIW though.

So yeah please don't fall for this scam.

Edit: also lol at the price, there is no way he would sell his game way lower than DLsite price. How'd he pay the translator, Q&A and any legal/contractual fee? It's a scam plain and simple.
I don't see any problem with the price, it's 15 dollars on itch with a 10% launch discount while on dlsite it's a little over 16 dollars.
I know there are some scams going on itch but most of the time it's being moderated by the staff. I was just sharing the news here, people are free to do whatever with it.

Edit : Nvm, just edited my main post.

Last edited:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
New blog post from WAKUWAKU

View attachment 2922483

Mother Daughter hentai game, Oyakodon style!!!

タイムラインは日輝町から森村浩太が横浜に戻って1年後…
Timeline is 1 year after Kouta leaving the dojo to go back to his hometown in Yokohama

今回の舞台は繁栄した大都市-横浜!
This time the game is set on the BIG CITY, the prosperous metropolis Yokohama!!

If the initial character concept is to be believed, we now have Ayano which is now transformed into a very hot and beautiful MILF with very cute daughter! DAUGHTER?! HOW???

OK I assumed that the cute girls in the portrait is her little sister, but the blog title is oyakodon, a mother-daughter mix. Can someone explain?
I just hope we will see more of the big titty milf too. She's too great a character to not appear in the sequel.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
what to do with presents? they're just 1 time use and I'd like to know to whom should I give em

kenz29

Nov 19, 2019
how can i get these two guys, i meet her at construction site couple time after 2AM but now i can't meet her
1694698518435.png

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Openly cucking the husband/gf just makes them depressed and not doing regular sex with their wife/gf in their own home anymore. Other than that there's nothing change gameplay wise.
Yeah, besides their reaction when you have sex with them in the Dojo where you can see said partner, and Sex at Home 3 and 4 (1 am) are only the difference when they are 'depressed'.

Yes you can completely ignore them if you want but you will losing out on some H-scenes that can only be acquired by giving the husband/bf sedative by yourself.
And Cinema scenes, though actually you can still do but it would just be a matter of finding which one since they won't talk to you and give you a hint in what they will watch.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
what to do with presents? they're just 1 time use and I'd like to know to whom should I give em
Aside from Aoi (DLC girl) you can give any present to any of the girls. It doesn't matter what you give to them, the effects varied only by the goods, not the girls.

I just hope we will see more of the big titty milf too. She's too great a character to not appear in the sequel.
Yeah, the devs only reveal two girls for now, but judging by how he emphasize on the Yokohama, I'm pretty sure he will reveal more characters. The metropolis city is too big to not included many more girls/wife. I think he is now in a big spirit that he announced the next sequel in just a very short timespan lol.

how can i get these two guys, i meet her at construction site couple time after 2AM but now i can't meet her
View attachment 2929067
Did you guess her name right after the third 2am encounter? If you guessed right, she will be available at the construction site from 00-02am. She won't be in the construction site after 2am (pretty sure she is exhausted by that time lol).
But if you guessed wrong, she will not going to construction site anymore and you'll missed her for the rest of the playthrough.

And Cinema scenes, though actually you can still can it would just be a matter of finding which one since they won't talk to you and give you a hint in what they will watch.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that one.

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 2929067
Seen it but is still not unlocked in the Gallery, the same with all Cinema ones.
Though besides the lines I don't see any difference from the H-Scenes, the same with Cinema.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
wait hold up i thought i can only give the presents to the guys jeez.
Beside the guys (girl's partners), Aoi, the... Naiad(?) will ask you food too to increase your relationship with her.
I forgot which ones but the first time she asked for Canned Fruit is a typo and she wants an Omelet instead.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes