LetsHaveFun65

Sep 1, 2021
can somebody share a file like 2-3 hours gameplay dont wana start from beginning. Deleted the game and thought save was in appdata

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
can somebody share a file like 2-3 hours gameplay dont wana start from beginning. Deleted the game and thought save was in appdata
2-3 hours of gameplay is rather broad. For someone, it's enough to complete the entire storyline. And even if not, if someone played 2-3 hours differently from you on your first playthrough, all that you achieve is missing on things that you never saw in your first playthrough, and doing things that you already saw twice (in both playthrough).

If you just want to play without grind at beginning - just take the "day 1 save with cheated money" from that thread.

cica07

Feb 7, 2019
How can I made husband/BF depressed?

I already sell 'All' (One by one and black market guy already said only "What do you want" no new dialogue) sex video but they said their relationship still good.

Did I miss something?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017

tried this version and import my save files. all DLC seems to be working properly (aoi and cstore girl) and the achievement title works properly than the 1.9 in front page

not sure which DLC you meant?

deoy

Sep 10, 2017
How can I made husband/BF depressed?

I already sell 'All' (One by one and black market guy already said only "What do you want" no new dialogue) sex video but they said their relationship still good.

Did I miss something?
try fucking the woman in dojo without drugging them

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes