Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
i have also realized i can't view any scene and when i try to "firm touch" at the beginning of the game, nothing happens and my game softlocks :/ i would appreciate it very much if someone can help
Use a locale emulator or change your PC to japanese locale, that'll probably fix it. Game is originally japanese and my laptop where i play all these games is permanently on japanese locale so yea.
Because honestly I've never seen that bug before and i had a perfectly clean playthrough with no issues.

ThoriumGD

Feb 2, 2023
Use a locale emulator or change your PC to japanese locale, that'll probably fix it. Game is originally japanese and my laptop where i play all these games is permanently on japanese locale so yea.
Because honestly I've never seen that bug before and i had a perfectly clean playthrough with no issues.
i tried both but it didn't work :HideThePain:

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I am not disagreeing with any of that, just want to clarify that what I meant was that the dev of this game has a lot to learn from those games in terms of UI and UX
It's ok. Sorry if I sounded a little over the board. It wasn't you, it's just that I saw so much recommendation for Winter Memories and I couldn't help but be a little disappointed with how it turned out to be. So I took opportunity to vent out. Sorry again

Reactions: Greenersonman

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
how to enter residential area?
Buy the key from the black market guy iirc, then you can enter their homes at anytime from 9:00 - 15:00 while they're at the dojo to install the cameras. After 16:00, you can enter their homes and fuck them with one of four home specific positions (two at day, two at nighttime) that are also based on the girls current lewd level. For Mayuko & Ayano you basically need lvl 4 for the first, lvl 5 for the 2nd & lvl 5 + trust broken with their significant other for the 3rd and 4th. After you record you having sex with them and sell a few of the videos to the black market, once the boyfriend or husband is depressed you can enter their homes after 1:00 and fuck them right next to them.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
anyone know where are the location of all collectable money to unlock the achivement?
1. The potted plant in the waiting room inside the dojo.
2. The middle locker outside the dojo.
3. The bush in front of the cinema.
4. The barrel at the construction site.
5. The furthest bush on the right, closest to the river.

Those are the only ones I remember.

Reactions: Olphin
Jul 28, 2017
1. The potted plant in the waiting room inside the dojo.
2. The middle locker outside the dojo.
3. The bush in front of the cinema.
4. The barrel at the construction site.
5. The furthest bush on the right, closest to the river.

Those are the only ones I remember.
Thanks was missing the one at the river

Reactions: phoenix31

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Im tired of replaying this. Any full save like the day before the end so I can see the last 2 ending without the replay everything. Also I didnt figure it out how to unlock all scenes so gallery too.

Isotope825

Feb 27, 2023
For those asking if you wanted to unlock the other scenes before the 20th there is a trick that i have been using instead of sleeping you shouldn’t but instead buy energy drinks or food the game keeps on continuing i dont know if its a bug or cheat but as long as you don’t sleep on the last day the game won’t end and you will still have time to do the other scenes. If you need to pass time you can also do just dont sleep before the last day

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes